Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

SEND BACK CHRIS (?)X4

Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #121
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Who's on first?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #122
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
any updates on being able to send chris back???
He refuses to go but suggested we change his username to ChrisSpamx4
Old 12-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #123
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
He refuses to go but suggested we change his username to ChrisSpandex
Really? I never knew that about him.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #124
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I thought you were Spam????
Old 12-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #125
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
au contraire mon frere
Old 12-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #126
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OZ is orca jerky.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #127
Banned
^^^ Eh?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #128

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
OZ is orca jerky.
sasquatch pemmican
Old 12-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #129
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sasquatch pemmican
Banana-slug brittle
Old 12-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #130
Banned
Bigfoot's Bitch
Old 12-15-2011, 03:48 PM   #131

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bigfoot's Bitch
I am the creature you Americans call " Bigfoot "
Old 12-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #132
Banned
Quote:
I am the creature you Americans call " Bigfoot "
Why doesn't that surprise me?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #133
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
any updates on being able to send chris back???
I think we decided to let him stay....
Old 12-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #134
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I've done some preliminary research, and there is a big difference in shipping charges depending on whether we send him back alive or dead (FYI, dead is cheaper).

Either way, shipping to Uranus is extraordinarily expensive and involves coordination with a viable rocket-launching service provider.

(but for a comparatively smaller fee, I'm willing to dump his body parts over the fence near Nogales, AZ)
Just try and kill me
Old 12-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #136

Quote:
unsubbed
I think we should make it so you can only view this thread.....
Old 12-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #137

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Always picking on me

BOB WHAT'SHISNAME IS PICKING ON ME AGAIN
Old 12-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #138

Quote:
Always picking on me

BOB WHAT'SHISNAME IS PICKING ON ME AGAIN
Bob hates you. All the other mods hate you....Your Wife....she barely tolerates you.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #139
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #140
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think we should make it so you can only view this thread.....
Then we can all come in, poke sticks at him, laugh and leave