LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

So I passed this guy in a Honda...

Old 12-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #81
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlrwerks View Post
If I am correctly understanding what you posted, you are setting up the vehicle in front of you, to be rear ended by the vehicle that is tailgating you?
I sincerely hope I am not interpreting your post correctly.
No if I read what he is saying, you set up the tailgater so he can't follow you through the lane change
Old 12-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #82
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Bed lights = horrible idea for this... Just drive. They're behind you, just hold your speed, drive normal and let it go. If it really bothers you that much, slow down and let them pass. What do you really think you're going to accomplish by blinding an obviously aggravated driver? People do stupid things, he could end up hitting you on purpose or even worse, have a weapon in the car with him. I'm sorry but with responses like that, you're just as bad as the tailgater in my opinion.
my bed lights have never failed me then again they strobe, and my rear nerf bumper make people real brake happen when tail gating me
Old 12-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #83
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNext View Post
Phase 1: Invest in Steel tube bumper.
Phase 2: Nerf jackas$es that won't let you pass.
Phase 3: Profit.

Pretty much. Ever since I got my steel rear brake-checking assholes is my new hobby.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #84
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I used to leave my hitch in the receiver on my Ram just for the tailgaters. Maybe I need to put it on the Taco, haven't towed anything since I've had it so I've never even put the hitch on it.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:26 PM   #85
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I want the business end of a harpoon on my hitch
Old 12-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #86
Mlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shedMlrwerks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mlrwerks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
No if I read what he is saying, you set up the tailgater so he can't follow you through the lane change
I can't understand how I could have interpreted this sentence, "Tailgater will proceed up the ass of the other guy you followed, works even better when traffic comes to a stop ", to mean that the tailgater is being set up to rear end an innocent vehicle.
Of course the tailgater can't follow him through the lane change, the tailgater is "up the ass of the other guy".
Old 12-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #87
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
My cousin had a ricer honda, haha. It was a 96, v6 that he named "Hondamatic". It had underglow and a 2 12" kickers in the back he took the whole exhaust off (muffler and cat) and didnt dump the pipes or extend them past the doors, He just left them up under the cab. Ricey as hell haha but it was pretty fast! We hit 130 on the hwy, and the whole time he didnt have his license or insurance. A couple weeks later he ended up wrecking it (he wasnt paying attention and was on the wrong side of the road) he hit head on with another car and got in LOTS of trouble for not having a license and insurance.
But he got another Honda today, a '97 4banger.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #88
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I had a co-worker of all people leaving work last week cut me off. We have 2 lanes leaving the lot, 1 turns left, 1 is supposed to be right turn only as the arrow indicates. People turn left from there all the time and then have to punch it to beat the inside lane as the right lane of the divided hwy runs out just a few hundred yards or so. So I pull up in the left lane and notice as I approach the car in the right lane has their left blinker on. No biggie I think. When we get a clearing we both take off and I hesitate just as my instinct tells me she will turn into my lane, good thing I did, she did just that turning within inches of the center divider. So i had to get on the brakes to fall behind her stupid ass causing me to either be hung in the middle or go ahead. I went ahead, there's not a lot of room there to sit in the middle unless in a compact car. Anyway so I wind up pulling out in front of some guy in an F-150. It wasn't that close, I mean yes he probably had to slow up but not that big a deal. I notice him in the rear view slow up then I see him speed up to run up my bumper then start throwing his hands in the air. I just slowed down at that point. He kept dropping back and running up on me. I thought we would get into it at the red light ahead, but fortunately he turned off just before. Not that I was scared, more of keep me out of trouble because I know me, I wouldn't take shit off him and we'd probably be throwing down in the intersection. Just thought I'd share since on the topic of tailgating and road raging.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #89
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Bed lights = win in this.
They are called fuck off tailgaters
Old 12-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #90
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Twice this week I was cut off by people changing lanes. Both times I had to slam on the brakes to avoid them giving themselves the pit maneuver. I abruptly laid on the horn and shot them the finger.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #91
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Best part is if the car behind you slams into you, odds are that car will be trashed and all you will need is a new rear bumper.

Happened to me. Traffic suddenly stopped on the freeway, and I watched this stupid lady not paying attention in my rear view mirror slam into me. Her car was ruined, the hood was tore up and she obviously split her radiator cause that crap was everywhere. I pulled off the highway and got out to see if she was ok, but she was a little old asian lady who hardly spoke english. I checked the back of my truck and it was completely fine. Just a couple scratches under the bumper. Crazy
Old 12-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #92
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
invest in a pair of these and you will never have that problem again trust me...
Old 12-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #94
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I love little cars! If I have to pass, I make sure my Wicked Flow exhaust is right in their face WOT my exhaust at face level is WAAAAYY louder than fart can hondas
Old 12-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #95
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Happened to me. Traffic suddenly stopped on the freeway, and I watched this stupid lady not paying attention in my rear view mirror slam into me. Her car was ruined, the hood was tore up and she obviously split her radiator cause that crap was everywhere. I pulled off the highway and got out to see if she was ok, but she was a little old asian lady who hardly spoke english. I checked the back of my truck and it was completely fine. Just a couple scratches under the bumper. Crazy
ingrish?? Y U NO SPEEK INGRIIISSHH??!!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #97
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Haha! I asked if she was ok, and she looked at me like I just kicked her cat.
holyshit that's sig worthy. you mind?

Old 12-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #99
GO TIGERS!
holyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Titto
holyfield19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
My cousin had a ricer honda, haha. It was a 96, v6 that he named "Hondamatic". It had underglow and a 2 12" kickers in the back he took the whole exhaust off (muffler and cat) and didnt dump the pipes or extend them past the doors, He just left them up under the cab. Ricey as hell haha but it was pretty fast! We hit 130 on the hwy, and the whole time he didnt have his license or insurance. A couple weeks later he ended up wrecking it (he wasnt paying attention and was on the wrong side of the road) he hit head on with another car and got in LOTS of trouble for not having a license and insurance.
But he got another Honda today, a '97 4banger.
Definition of "fuck-tard"!!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:48 PM   #100
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
I love little cars! If I have to pass, I make sure my Wicked Flow exhaust is right in their face WOT my exhaust at face level is WAAAAYY louder than fart can hondas
This here ^

Aero Turbines are louddd when you step on it, and then the ricer honda i'm passing thinks im trying to race him when I'm not

Our trucks probably could whop their ass in a race with a beater honda anyways lol.