Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

So I passed this guy in a Honda...

Old 12-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #101
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steiger33 View Post
The best thing is have an extra windshield washer sprayer mounted under the rear bump and fill the resevoir with oil. when some jack @ss tailgates me they get a nice windshield full of oil they stop real quick.
Another trick we used to use when riding crotch rockets we would carry pockets full of broken spark plugs. I think you get the idea from there. I always thought it was alot scarier when so @ss would mess with us on the bikes. Sorry but bikes versus cars not a good mix car always wins in carnage standards...

what?

you have a windshield washer bottle mounted up all custom an shit in the rear of your tacoma and its filled with oil?

i don't tailgate people nor can i be passing anything other than a vespa in my 4 banger with 34 inch tires and stock gears lol. but, if for some reason a person squirted oil on my truck on purpose. i think i would just rear end them then beat the ever loving shit out of them if and when they stop.

dude thats completely dangerous if your actually serious which i doubt but, if you are thats not a smart idea you could really hurt someone that way.

its not spy hunter brother its real life and that little invention will most likely get you in trouble.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #102
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
People are idiots.

I get people that pull out from side road, make me slow down then 9 out 10 times they slow down and turn a 1/4 mile later. Fools.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #103
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i got one story of a jack ass on the road id share, i usually dont wish ill on people, but this is one of those people i have before

first off ive seen this douchewad in a new red camaro several times in town haulin ass weaving in and out traffic ect... but one night we were enroute to a fire call running lights and siren on a 2 lane road with a center turn lane, a line of cars pulled over and this camaro was in the middle as soon as we started passing the first few cars the camaro pulls out infron of us making us slam on brakes and rides the turn lane in front of the line of traffic going under the limit and then proceeds to go right under the limit so we cant pass his dumb ass we ended up losing him at a red light

goes to show people are freakin jerk wads
Old 12-16-2011, 08:49 AM   #104
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Those look bad ass. Damnit.....the project list keeps getting longer. How much was the bumper?
350 by socal super trucks
Old 12-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #105
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by myname150 View Post
This here ^

Aero Turbines are louddd when you step on it, and then the ricer honda i'm passing thinks im trying to race him when I'm not

Our trucks probably could whop their ass in a race with a beater honda anyways lol.
Hell yea easy! Especially from a dead start, our truck have pretty good take off, and I've beat other dewds that raced me it doesn't help I have a lead foot and wanna hear my WF exhaust and URD intake when I go get groceries and diapers
Old 12-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #106
JWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JWC's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in total agreement with everyone who is advocating coolness in these situations. Damaging your truck, or injuring yourself, the idiot, or some other innocent person is just not worth it. You've just got to tell yourself the other person is either A) a total idiot or B) unbalanced. Once you think about it that way you pretty quickly realize your life is probably a whole lot better than theirs and to get into it with them is like risking a dollar for a dime.

This did remind me of something that happened to me just a few days ago that demonstrated just how stupid some of these people are.

There is this interchange I travel though nearly everyday goign to and from work. It connects a two lane secondary road with a 4 lane divided highway. Anyway, when I'm going home the on ramp for the highway is kind of reversed. You turn left from a stoplight onto the on ramp and it makes a sharp U turn to the right to put you onto the highway. The on ramp never ends - there is another exit only about 1/4 mile down so it just exits there. I'm coming home the other day and there is a lady in a fairly new Hyundai Sonata right behind me as I turn left onto the on ramp. As I said the on ramp is a fairly sharp U to the right - so you can't really get up to highway speed (65 mph there) until you hit the straight part that puts you on the highway. I'm doing normal speed, just coming out of the U and accelerating and she shoots out of the on ramp to the left behind me and starts to pass me while I'm still in the on ramp lane. She cut through the painted off triangular section that is not really part of any lane. I'm like, whatever, figure she'll speed ahead of me - because she' obviously in a hurry - I'm not trying to accelerate at all - just letting her go by. She gets to the speed I'm travelling just as she pulls next to me - and then stops accelerating. I look over at her like WTF - seriously, I just looked at her with a half smile on my face - didn't yell or make any kind of gesture at all. She floors it, gets about a car length in front of me and then jerks the car into the lane right in front of me - AND GETS OFF AT THE NEXT EXIT WITH ABOUT 100ft TO SPARE. I'm like, really - you go through all that - endangering herself, me, our vehicles - so she could exit the highway 50 ft in front of me. Smiled all the way home pondering her stupidity.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:11 PM   #107
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC View Post
I'm in total agreement with everyone who is advocating coolness in these situations. Damaging your truck, or injuring yourself, the idiot, or some other innocent person is just not worth it. You've just got to tell yourself the other person is either A) a total idiot or B) unbalanced. Once you think about it that way you pretty quickly realize your life is probably a whole lot better than theirs and to get into it with them is like risking a dollar for a dime.

This did remind me of something that happened to me just a few days ago that demonstrated just how stupid some of these people are.

There is this interchange I travel though nearly everyday goign to and from work. It connects a two lane secondary road with a 4 lane divided highway. Anyway, when I'm going home the on ramp for the highway is kind of reversed. You turn left from a stoplight onto the on ramp and it makes a sharp U turn to the right to put you onto the highway. The on ramp never ends - there is another exit only about 1/4 mile down so it just exits there. I'm coming home the other day and there is a lady in a fairly new Hyundai Sonata right behind me as I turn left onto the on ramp. As I said the on ramp is a fairly sharp U to the right - so you can't really get up to highway speed (65 mph there) until you hit the straight part that puts you on the highway. I'm doing normal speed, just coming out of the U and accelerating and she shoots out of the on ramp to the left behind me and starts to pass me while I'm still in the on ramp lane. She cut through the painted off triangular section that is not really part of any lane. I'm like, whatever, figure she'll speed ahead of me - because she' obviously in a hurry - I'm not trying to accelerate at all - just letting her go by. She gets to the speed I'm travelling just as she pulls next to me - and then stops accelerating. I look over at her like WTF - seriously, I just looked at her with a half smile on my face - didn't yell or make any kind of gesture at all. She floors it, gets about a car length in front of me and then jerks the car into the lane right in front of me - AND GETS OFF AT THE NEXT EXIT WITH ABOUT 100ft TO SPARE. I'm like, really - you go through all that - endangering herself, me, our vehicles - so she could exit the highway 50 ft in front of me. Smiled all the way home pondering her stupidity.
Women drivers.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #108
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
i got one story of a jack ass on the road id share, i usually dont wish ill on people, but this is one of those people i have before

first off ive seen this douchewad in a new red camaro several times in town haulin ass weaving in and out traffic ect... but one night we were enroute to a fire call running lights and siren on a 2 lane road with a center turn lane, a line of cars pulled over and this camaro was in the middle as soon as we started passing the first few cars the camaro pulls out infron of us making us slam on brakes and rides the turn lane in front of the line of traffic going under the limit and then proceeds to go right under the limit so we cant pass his dumb ass we ended up losing him at a red light

couldn't you have gotten his/her plates and reported it to police?

an asshat driver shouldn't be impeding someone who needs emergency assistance
Old 12-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #109
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by myname150 View Post
couldn't you have gotten his/her plates and reported it to police?

an asshat driver shouldn't be impeding someone who needs emergency assistance
nah, because the police cant prove who the driver was and they have to "observe what happened" kinda like getting a dwi...which isnt even that bad in this state
Old 12-16-2011, 10:04 PM   #110
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

why, i dont get why? people like this infuriate me! i would pay money to be able to stop them and just talk to them and ask WTF they were thinking...the general public as a whole is just about the dumbest sentient being to ever exist.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:06 PM   #111
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

Quote:
nah, because the police cant prove who the driver was and they have to "observe what happened" kinda like getting a dwi...which isnt even that bad in this state
i guess it's time to keep a video camera on you .
Old 12-16-2011, 10:39 PM   #112
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is awesome.
Ususally I just give a hard brake check and they leave me alone. Dust light is for really stupid people and People usually think twice before brake checking me when my my truck will usually go on top of theres haha. I had a guy once get out of his car at a light because i honked at him for nearly hitting me when cutting me off. At this point i felt threatened. I almost floored it to smash his car because he was so pissed and I was kind of scared haha. My friend calmed me down and he cam up yelling at me and cursing. I just said the lights Fffing green move your car or i will for you!!!
Old 12-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #113

I remember reading online somewhere, it may have been here, this guy in a truck was getting tailgated by someone in a brand new bmw or something and he wouldn't get off his ass...so the guy in the truck knew there were some really bad pot holes coming up on the right, so at the last minute the guy in the truck corrects while the bmw probably would require some new suspension work. I thought this story was hilarious
Old 12-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #114
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
I love little cars! If I have to pass, I make sure my Wicked Flow exhaust is right in their face WOT my exhaust at face level is WAAAAYY louder than fart can hondas
My uncle does this to little ricers at stop lights when he is in his dodge diesal he puts the exhaust right in there window turns the truck off pumps the gas a few times and starts it back up when the light is green it fills the whole car with black smoke lmao