Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

this may be the end !

Old 11-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
this may be the end !

well by no means do i want to make this decision, but it may happen soon. i'm may be selling the tacoma. i don't want to, but i have been unemployed since april. me and the wife were talking about what bills we can get rid of and that would be a pretty good one to get out of the way. the economy sucks , i really hope things change for the better soon..
Old 11-20-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this sucks man im sorry its happening to you, its happening more often right now which sucks wish you and your family the best.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear it bro. I feel your pain although my Tacoma hasn't been considered for the chopping block [yet]. Good luck.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #4
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Damn this sucks man im sorry its happening to you, its happening more often right now which sucks wish you and your family the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Sorry to hear it bro. I feel your pain although my Tacoma hasn't been considered for the chopping block [yet]. Good luck.
thanks guys. i hope it really doesn't come to it, but who knows at this point. i've already sold some stuff to pay off a few things , the last thing i want to do is get rid of my ride .
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
dude, I'd quit eating before I sold my Taco.

I'd get rid of the cable tv or satelite, sell whatever toys (quads, jet ski's, bikes)you have, have a huge yard sale...before I'd even THINK of getting rid of your INVESTMENT.

What does your wife drive? Will it last 300K miles?

If not, I'd axe that.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:42 AM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

If not, I'd axe that.
^This is the route I took. One of the benefits of having the older heavily used truck while my wife always has the new vehicle.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #7
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
That does blow. What is you area of expertise?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:44 AM   #8
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
NOOO!!!! but really good luck with eveything!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #9
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, buddy.

Where in Bama do you live? What line of work were you in?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks, hope things pick up for you soon so you dont have to sell your baby
Old 11-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this, hope you find something soon enough to keep your truck
Old 11-20-2008, 01:16 PM   #12
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
I'm in the same boat. Thankfully Citi Financial bank is being cool about it. They're gonna let me skip two payments, stick them on the end of the loan. It'll cost me a bunch in interest but it's better than losing the truck.

Did you talk to your bank?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #13
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I see your in Alabama, but I happen to know a place in WV that is hiring, approx $50,000 a year ?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #14
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
I'm in the same boat. Thankfully Citi Financial bank is being cool about it. They're gonna let me skip two payments, stick them on the end of the loan. It'll cost me a bunch in interest but it's better than losing the truck.

Did you talk to your bank?
i dont NEED to get rid of mine but i have thought about how much nicer life would be without these payments each month. the thought of selling and buying a 1st gen has crossed my mind multiple times
Old 11-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

I'd get rid of the cable tv or satelite, sell whatever toys (quads, jet ski's, bikes)you have, have a huge yard sale...before I'd even THINK of getting rid of your INVESTMENT.

If not, I'd axe that.
we did a yard sell already , also sold 5 out of 6 surf boards ( my only real toys ), and pool table. she has a honda civic ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
^This is the route I took. One of the benefits of having the older heavily used truck while my wife always has the new vehicle.
yeah she like her car , i wouldn't make her get rid of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetor View Post
That does blow. What is you area of expertise?
airplane mech ( i'm not moving for work ) ... i quit my job awhile back to go into construction but both places have closed up.. and my old job isn't hiring any ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Good luck, buddy.

Where in Bama do you live? What line of work were you in?
mobile ,,, airplanes and construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I see your in Alabama, but I happen to know a place in WV that is hiring, approx $50,000 a year ?
what is that ? send me a private message. also thanks for all of the positive feed back guys.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
haha! it was only $900 bucks! i thought it was a great cheap hobby..... then i found out what it cost to maintain a sailboat. even a small one like mine is a pain, i couldn't imagine owning a 50 footer or somethng along those lines. SOOOOO much money goes into keeping them up!
Old 11-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
haha! it was only $900 bucks! i thought it was a great cheap hobby..... then i found out what it cost to maintain a sailboat. even a small one like mine is a pain, i couldn't imagine owning a 50 footer or somethng along those lines. SOOOOO much money goes into keeping them up!
what are you talking about .... hhahaha ... you have me lost
Old 11-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks man, i just hope i can keep enough money coming in that i dont have to do this too. Hope you find some work soon. maybe try finding a niche or somthin that will allow ya to make at least a little money until you get a full timer.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #19
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
what are you talking about .... hhahaha ... you have me lost

I took a swing at ND's boat, but I deleted the post b/c I didnt want to hyjack your post.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
that sucks man, i just hope i can keep enough money coming in that i dont have to do this too. Hope you find some work soon. maybe try finding a niche or somthin that will allow ya to make at least a little money until you get a full timer.

i still do some ( very little ) construction for a friend. i do stone & tile showers. it's just not a full time gig and under the table kinda thing.