Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Favorite Whiskey?

Old 05-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #321
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
"WET" any kind. Especially if someone else is buying.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #322
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Tacomada;6882766]
Quote:
Originally Posted by downpour11 View Post

+1
+ 2!

I love all Irish Whiskey. Jameson is my go-to because it's well-priced. Call me prejudice, but I prefer rye to bourbon. I find it tastes more like whiskey should. I find bourbon has too much of a sweet / herbal / kinda taste. Wild Turkey in particular.

Alberta Springs rye is cheaper than dirt and very smooth. I drink all my whiskey neat. If I want something that less strong, I drink good beer.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #323
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstuck View Post
Alberta Springs rye is cheaper than dirt and very smooth. I drink all my whiskey neat. If I want something that less strong, I drink good beer.
Bulleit Rye is da'bomb.

Even my wife likes it, and she HATES bourbon and doesn't much like Scotch.
She likes Bushmills and most other Irish I've brought home, but loves Bulleit.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:02 AM   #324
Ninjayota will become famous soon enoughNinjayota will become famous soon enough
Ninjayota's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite scotch would have to be either balvenie 21 or the macallan 25. As far as bourbon it's blantons but I'd love to try the older van winkle stuff.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #325
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Sippin a Woodfords at DIA on delay...
Old 08-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #326
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Started drinking this earlier this summer. The reserve is a good whiskey but the cask at 113 proof is f*cking awesome. Having a little of it as I type this.

Old 08-25-2013, 05:45 AM   #328
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Ardbeg or Laphroaig for me.

Old 08-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #329
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Ardbeg or Laphroaig for me.

I'll take Lagavulin over Laphroaig. My buddy and I sampled several Islays some time ago, I can't remember why exactly, but I kept coming back to Lagavulin.

Old 08-25-2013, 08:32 AM   #330
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I was drinking last night

Old 08-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #331
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Being a southern man:

When I'm broke:

Old 08-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #332
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I have never heard of Canadian hunter....hmmmmmm I got some research to do today.

Crown Black or Canadian Club for me with coke
Old 08-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #333
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
I have never heard of Canadian hunter....hmmmmmm I got some research to do today.

Crown Black or Canadian Club for me with coke
Canadian Hunter is a poor man's Canadian Club. It's like $17 a bottle here in GA, but it's quality stuff. I went out to Southern California a few weeks ago to visit family and they didn't sell it out there, so I don't know what all parts of the US carry it.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #334
RDB is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: SGT
RDB's Tacoma Gallery
Jefferson's Reserve.. Smoothest I've tasted so far... On the rocks with a splash of H20 !!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite Whiskey?-jeffersons_bourbon_reserve_750ml.jpg  
Old 08-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #335
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDB View Post
Jefferson's Reserve.. Smoothest I've tasted so far... On the rocks with a splash of H20 !!!!
I've heard good things about this stuff.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #336
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
any of these.. im good friends with jack

Old 08-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
any of these.. im good friends with jack

Man, I could put that Tennessee Honey on my pancakes. That stuff is so good.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:20 AM   #338

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
This is what I was drinking last night

I was wondering. And how does it rank on your personal list?
Old 08-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #339
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Man, I could put that Tennessee Honey on my pancakes. That stuff is so good.
yep, best to drink if you got somewhat of a sweet tooth
Old 08-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #340
Greenpants is a splendid one to beholdGreenpants is a splendid one to beholdGreenpants is a splendid one to beholdGreenpants is a splendid one to beholdGreenpants is a splendid one to beholdGreenpants is a splendid one to beholdGreenpants is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
Greenpants's Tacoma Gallery
Evan Williams . I have had many brands over the years.Old No.7 was always my fav, but for the taste & value ratio Evan is tough to beat........