Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Favorite Whiskey?

Old 12-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #41
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Makers 46, followed closely by Makers Mark, followed by Jack
Old 12-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #42
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
but, but, that always leads to "hey, finish that in one swig" . . . and "time for another!" . . . .and "shots mother f*****!!!" . . . to . . . . . "what time is it? lets go get another!!" . . .. to ". . .aslfd;kjasdjkasldjlasdjlasjdflajsdfljsd"
Thats why you don't drink good stuff in college.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #43
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Yes, I understand it is a glass type. In our family, the drink was called a highball. Why, I don't know. Like many names of things in the universe. I also have some Basque friends who had the same, and called it a Hibola.
Highball is a word out of the past.
In my grandparents and parents day they used it to describe any alcoholic drink.
Usually a Tom Collins or some other ancient drink.

Yep, and it was in a tall glass.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #44
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
woman

edit ?

bet i could out drink you silly! and hold it down

which is why i dont really drink anymore
Old 12-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #45
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
ahh he said it, woodford it the name i was waitin on, i like that one
we need more women like you in the world. Ones that like Trucks, outdoors, and straight liquor.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:16 AM   #46
Optimus2009 is a name known to allOptimus2009 is a name known to allOptimus2009 is a name known to allOptimus2009 is a name known to allOptimus2009 is a name known to allOptimus2009 is a name known to all

Army:
Optimus2009's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
using a sniffer glass like that fill it half as much swish it before you sip, enhances the taste because you smell it too
No offense taken. It is an internet pic, but I will say that I am normally not as patient as some when consuming my beverage of choice. Pour, quick sniff, down to business.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:18 AM   #47
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus2009 View Post
No offense taken. It is an internet pic, but I will say that I am normally not as patient as some when consuming my beverage of choice. Pour, quick sniff, down to business.
its all good, first time i ever used one of those glass, and elder gentlman ordered it and school my ass on it for doing it wrong, so i split it in two glasses and he gave me a detailed explanation.... have never forgotten lol made sence though, i could see what he was talkin about, and you never mess with old drinkers
Old 12-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #48
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
1. (ri)1.

2. Woodford Reserve.

3. Maker's Mark. My "everyday" whiskey.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #49
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #50
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery

Or

Old 12-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #51
coloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
coloradotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Papi Van Winkle 20 year Is my favorite when I can get it
Old 12-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #52
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
R&R
Old 12-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #53
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Johnnie Walker Black.. I would love to try there new Double Black label though. Also hoping to save up to buy a bottle of their blue label, for my own private use.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #54
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Johnnie Walker Black.. I would love to try there new Double Black label though. Also hoping to save up to buy a bottle of their blue label, for my own private use.
another woman who likes whiskey

looks like i need to make a trip to the liquor store.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:56 AM   #55
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
blluuuuuue lable huh...
Old 12-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #56
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
technically that's Scotch which is different then "whiskey"
Old 12-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #57
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Really, could have sworn Scotch was whiskey made in Scotland.. also known as scotch whiskey
Old 12-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #58
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
yes but the word that follows scotch on the bottle is Whiskey.

edit ^^ she's quick on the draw.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #59
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
yes but the word that follows scotch on the bottle is Whiskey.

edit ^^ she's quick on the draw.
Yeah.. I like how many people here posted pics of bourbon whiskey.. but the woman was the one that was called out
Old 12-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #60
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah.. I like how many people here posted pics of bourbon whiskey.. but the woman was the one that was called out
It's all still "WHISKEY" and i like it all.