View Poll Results: What do you think of the Stealth-6
I love it! 63 39.38%
I might consider it. 67 41.88%
I don't like it! 16 10.00%
I'd buy it today!!! 14 8.75%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #21
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
How much will the 16x8 "F-5" weigh?
Old 12-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #22
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
So, to be like the 4th guy... Rough price?
Old 12-16-2011, 11:17 PM   #23
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
How much will the 16x8 "F-5" weigh?
The F-5 will weight roughly 18-19lbs which is pretty light weight given it's designed for a truck/suv. In comparison, the FJ TRD wheels 16x7.5 is about ~23-24lbs and the TRD TX Edition beadlock style is ~25-26lbs I believe.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:35 PM   #24
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Sporty? They look on the tougher side to me
Just my 2cents. For some reason they remind me of a wheel I would put on a M3... I do nt know if its the lip. They are still bad ass.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #26
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some nice rims, but like said before, looks like something that would be on a sports car. I'd have to see what it looks like on our trucks first.... I don't mind being the guinea pig. HOLLA Lol j/p
Old 12-17-2011, 12:41 AM   #27
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Scs performance you have some great looking wheels you should look into making some for tundras as well preferably for the 07-12 models being that there are very few wheels to choose from due to the lug pattern if you decide to make some shoot me a message.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #28
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
look nice but they remind me of my raceline renegades that i have on my truck; just a little more simple looking.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #29
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I like the simple look, clean, without a lot of extra grooves and crap, easier to clean
Old 12-19-2011, 12:17 AM   #30
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you guys for all the feedbacks so far. I welcome all good, bad, and the in-between comments as it all helps me gauge what you guys want. Keep them coming.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:35 AM   #31
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good. I'd like to be able to put the TRD center caps on something like this.

Also, I think $600 is a bit on the pricey side for me. But all the power to ya.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:30 AM   #33
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Looks freakin sweet, I'd run them on my 12' whenever the thing gets here. If you need someone to rep your wheels in Italy, I'm all over it!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:26 AM   #34
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
They remind me a little of the older toyota alloys
That's what I was thinking. I like them. Maybe someone can photo shop them on a Taco?
Old 12-31-2011, 09:12 AM   #35
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, those are by far my favorite design I've seen so far. Before that, I was set on the konig. off roads, but those just look so clean and perfect. Props on the great design! Now get that assembly line rolling!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #37
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogary View Post
Dude, those are by far my favorite design I've seen so far. Before that, I was set on the konig. off roads, but those just look so clean and perfect. Props on the great design! Now get that assembly line rolling!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I'd buy em!
thanks and Happy New Years everyone! I will be unveiling a couple of preview pics of the F-5 soon so keep your eyes open.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:44 PM   #39
prosthetichead is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
prosthetichead's Tacoma Gallery
I need some rims but wanna stay with 16s, can't wait to see the f-5
Old 01-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #40
ty77064 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ty
ty77064's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and simple. Bad ass!!!