View Poll Results: What do you think of the Stealth-6
I love it! 63 39.38%
I might consider it. 67 41.88%
I don't like it! 16 10.00%
I'd buy it today!!! 14 8.75%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #481
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got the decals brah, thanks.
Also didnt know you were that close in the Eastbay.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #482
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
what finish is this one? Are there pics of all the finish options?

Old 08-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #483
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post

looks like gunmetal
Old 08-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #484
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post

that's bronze. It's actually a lot darker on person, but I took that indoors with poor lighting so I had to brighten up the image which made the bronze look lighter.

If you click on my sig, you'll see the different finishes on the F-5. The Stealth 6 will have the same finishes available.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:45 PM   #485
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
So, I'm planning on getting 5 of the Stealth-6s, I just can't make up my mind on color between gloss or matte black. My stock wheels are gloss, and I like the look, I'm just not sure... Anybody got any suggestions? The truck for reference:

Old 08-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #486
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't seen them in person yet but I'm liking the look of matte black a lot more than gloss black.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #487
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
So, I'm planning on getting 5 of the Stealth-6s, I just can't make up my mind on color between gloss or matte black. My stock wheels are gloss, and I like the look, I'm just not sure... Anybody got any suggestions? The truck for reference:
Great looking Tacoma! If you like the current gloss black, I'd suggest you go with gloss black. If you feel like you need to switch it up then try out matte black.

The great thing about black cars/trucks is that it goes well with almost any wheel finish. On the other hand, it's a PITA to keep clean.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #488
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post

I'd go matte finish on your truck... would match the flares, tires and bumpers
Old 08-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #489
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
your wheels are aluminum ya?
Old 08-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #493
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have photos of these on a regular cab?

I'm loving them but would love to see them n a RC!
Old 12-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #494
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I was just messing around today with the camera and for anyone wondering if a TRD cap fits our Stealth 6 model, the answer is yes if you take out the retainer ring off. Before anyone ask, no this cap will not work on the F-5 model. Pretty neat I think.

So Sick!!! Looks awesome! I love these wheels! I want!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #495
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I was just messing around today with the camera and for anyone wondering if a TRD cap fits our Stealth 6 model, the answer is yes if you take out the retainer ring off. Before anyone ask, no this cap will not work on the F-5 model. Pretty neat I think.

Holy crap those look good!! Might have to see about getting some of those center caps too. Where can those be ordered from?
Old 04-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #497
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Do they stay put on their own without the retaining ring?

Yes, it's a very tight fit. You can also leave the retaining ring on if you trim the ring about 1/4".

This is a good source for the cap for anyone that is interested.
http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com...&sortField=sku

*** Keep in mind that a 1/4" spacer is needed for the front to clear the dust cap. This is due to the TRD flat cap design. Our SCS cap has a dome shape to clear the dust cap.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #498
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seen this thread in awhile. Its cool reading the first post and now seeing how far SCS has come. Congrats vin, and awesome job. We all love your wheels haha. How many sets do you think you have sold, just ballpark number? Growing fast enough that you will have an extensive line of wheels someday?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #499
SpeedStar is on a distinguished road
SpeedStar's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Vin, will the TRD cap replace the SCS cap without removing the wheels? I get my matte black with machined tomorrow from you and may want to try the TRD caps later.
Don't want to mess up the caps trying to remove them if they have to be off the truck first. Thanks.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #500
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedStar View Post
Hey Vin, will the TRD cap replace the SCS cap without removing the wheels? I get my matte black with machined tomorrow from you and may want to try the TRD caps later.
Don't want to mess up the caps trying to remove them if they have to be off the truck first. Thanks.
Devin

In order to use the TRD center caps, you will need to use a 1/8" spacer up front to clear the dome dust cap. The rear will snap in fine without a spacer.

You can snap the cap off with the wheel still on the truck if you're careful. Otherwise, take the wheel off and push it out from the backside.

Our next shipment of Stealth 6s will have a revised mounting pad that will take care of this for those wanting to use the TRD center caps.