Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #41
birdhuntintacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
birdhuntintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
those are sick! look a bit like my raceline renegades
Old 01-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #42
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! love the low profile center caps and the subtle organic shapes around the lugs.

what sizes and off sets will you be offering them in?

also how will they be made ie, gravity cast, forged, low pressure cast?

they look similar to what i have now the procomp 7028 minus the bolts of course.

also i'm all about the black wheels so flat black sounds like you have a winner on your hands good job
Old 01-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #43
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
awesome! love the low profile center caps and the subtle organic shapes around the lugs.

what sizes and off sets will you be offering them in?

also how will they be made ie, gravity cast, forged, low pressure cast?

they look similar to what i have now the procomp 7028 minus the bolts of course.

also i'm all about the black wheels so flat black sounds like you have a winner on your hands good job
The STEALTH-6 will be 17x8.5 with -10mm offset and the F-5 will be 16x8 with 0 offset. Other options will be available in the future, but these are the 2 sizes that will be offered first.

The F-5 will be manufactured using a process called tilt die-casting. As of right now, the method for the STEALTH-6 has not been decided yet. However, it will be either tilt die-casting or low pressure fed casting.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #44
Taco Roja
Ohbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud of

Navy: 1987-1997
Name: Brian
Ohbrian's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy ANYTHING with that finish on it.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #45
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Just a quick question Vin, what is the coating that you are putting on those rims?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #46
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Just a quick question Vin, what is the coating that you are putting on those rims?
X2, they look sweet, like lambo rims almost
Old 01-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #47
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
dang id buy a set. how deep is the lip on the 17s?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #48
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
The samples I've received so far are all painted finishes. However, the final decision hasn't been made yet as I'm still working out all the details. I won't sell any products, unless I would buy it myself and I'm pretty picky when it comes to fit, finish, and overall quality.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #49
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, love the design, love the matte/flat finish, love the weight range and pricing looks good. Hopefully center cap is solid and has solid fixation. I'll be ready for a set in 1 year approx.
16x8 FTW, except I'm in love with stance from my DC2s, so I'll insist on some offset. Iirc DC2s are -12mm?.?.?.?.? Stock stance may be deal breaker and spacers not an option.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #51
PineappleGrenade is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
PineappleGrenade's Tacoma Gallery
These are sweet!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #52
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Damnnn I'd buy em
Old 01-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #53
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i love the center caps and low pressure casting is good man.

i'm waiting for these to come to market they really do look nice man. good luck on getting things figured out with these i think your going to have a winner on your hands.

if i where you i would start a poll to see what the most popular choices for off set and back spacing are going to be.

lol i know absolutely nothing about wheels except i like just a little tire to stick out not like half the tread lol just enough for a nice look my wheels now seem to fit that so i wuld love to keep that same back space.

i think mine are 4.75 maybe
Old 01-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #54
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by slodc4 View Post
dang id buy a set. how deep is the lip on the 17s?
The STEALTH-6 17" wheels will have a 2.25" lip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Wow, love the design, love the matte/flat finish, love the weight range and pricing looks good. Hopefully center cap is solid and has solid fixation. I'll be ready for a set in 1 year approx.
16x8 FTW, except I'm in love with stance from my DC2s, so I'll insist on some offset. Iirc DC2s are -12mm?.?.?.?.? Stock stance may be deal breaker and spacers not an option.
The F-5 will be 16x8, but I haven't released any pics of them yet, soon. This one should be a hit too, I hope. The STEALTH-6 will have a nice aggressive offset. It will stick out just enough to not look overdone. They're inline with most of the 17x9 wheels out there in the market as far as offset goes. The key with going with a 8.5" width is that guys can use a large range of approved tire sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i love the center caps and low pressure casting is good man.

i'm waiting for these to come to market they really do look nice man. good luck on getting things figured out with these i think your going to have a winner on your hands.

if i where you i would start a poll to see what the most popular choices for off set and back spacing are going to be.

lol i know absolutely nothing about wheels except i like just a little tire to stick out not like half the tread lol just enough for a nice look my wheels now seem to fit that so i wuld love to keep that same back space.

i think mine are 4.75 maybe
Thanks. I already have some samples of the F-5 which I will show soon and some updated 3D modeling of the STEALTH-6 will be shown soon as well. It's a more up-to-date of the actual wheel design. It's all coming along nicely. Slow, but I have to make sure everything is done right.

MORE PICS COMING SOON.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #55
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of the F-5 yet?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #56
jbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
jbclarke16's Tacoma Gallery
I like em! I'd buy a set!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #57
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for update Vin
Old 01-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #59
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
that style would look sick AF with them Gloss Black, hey if you hook me up with a set ill powder coat anything on them you want for free. that's a $400 trade in my town.
im sure they cost less then that to make.

no joke, pm me if your thinking about it. and im a perfectionist.
if my web server didnt crash i would have you go to the site but god hates me from time to time.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #60
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
put me in the minority....