View Poll Results: What do you think of the Stealth-6
I love it! 63 39.38%
I might consider it. 67 41.88%
I don't like it! 16 10.00%
I'd buy it today!!! 14 8.75%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
Stealth Custom Seriesô
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Stealth Custom Series, a sneak peek

Anyone interested in repping a SCS decal, follow the link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ee-decals.html

Update
8-8-12
Group buy for the Stealth 6 is up!!!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post5505565

8-3-12
The container for the Stealth 6 has shipped. I'm going to do the group buy for 2wks with the Stealth 6 model. It's going to start on the 8th and end on the 22nd. $660 shipped for a set of 4 within the U.S. Be ready on the 8th.

7-24-12
I just got word this morning that the ETA for the Stealth-6 container is around Aug. 17th. It will then sit for about 2 days at the port to clear customs. I will start the GB on the 15th until the 22nd. Pricing will be $660 shipped for a set of 4.

7-11-12
F-5 Group Buy is now official!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post5367336

7-5-12
The group buy will start on 7-10-12 for the F-5 model. It's coming!!!

For anyone interested, I just opened a poll to vote on which wheel finish I go with on my personal truck. Help me decide.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...finish-me.html

6-14-12
- The F-5 shipment is leaving early next week and should arrive here sometime in the first week of July if there are no delays.
- The Stealth-6 shipment is scheduled to ship around July 25th.

6-4-12
F-5 to complete production by June 14th. I should have this shipment by the end of June/early July. The GB will start in a couple of weeks.
All wheels will be available in:
- gloss black
- matte black
- matte gunmetal
- matte bronze

5-21-12
1st sample of the Stealth-6 arrives!!! Sample pics below in matte bronze. Production of the F-5 is still on track.

5-7-12
The F-5 should be on its way here by mid June. The Stealth-6 1st sample is about 1.5wks away.

4-5-12
I just got confirmation that I should receive the 1st sample of the Stealth-6 by the end of April. Production of the F-5 should start in about 2-3wks.

To my fellow Tacomaworld members

For the past 5-6months I’ve been working long and hard on designing and developing my own line of wheels for our Toyota trucks. The company is called Stealth Custom Series™, aka SCS, and we will be launching in the summer of 2012.

With every car and truck that I’ve owned, I’ve always tried to mod them tastefully. I’ve never been one to be flashy or loud. I tend to prefer the sleek, clean, and subtle look, but at the same time the overall package is still aggressive. This is what Stealth Custom Series is all about and I think that you guys will see it through my wheel designs. There won’t be any kind of chrome, polish, or “bling” coming out of SCS.

These wheels will be made specifically for our Tacomas, FJs, and 4Runners meaning they are going to be true hub-centric wheels. You guys won’t have to worry about using those plastic rings to get the wheels to fit properly or having the load resting on the studs with the case of lug-centric wheels.

As with anything I do or put on my own car or truck, quality is always my number one priority. Just like anyone else, I like to get a bang for my buck, but rest assure quality is always on top of everything else. This is one thing that I will not compromise. These wheels will meet or exceed some of the highest standards(JWL, JWL-T, VIA) of wheel manufacturing in the world.

I have one design that’s already in the pipeline, but here’s a sneak peek on what I’m working on next. This wheel will be called Stealth-6. Keep in mind, as with anything, certain designs can’t always satisfy everyone, but I’m hoping that the majority of you guys out there will like it. Let me know what you guys think and help spread the word.

I want to note that this particular wheel will be 17x8.5 in size. There is also another model called F-5 that will be available in a 16x8 size. That design will unveil when the time is right. The wheels will be manufactured and produced overseas, but SCS will be based in the Bay Area, CA.

Price wise:
F-5 $580 for a set of 4
Stealth-6 $680 for a set of 4

Stealth-6
  • Size: 17 X 8.5
  • Weight: 23lbs
  • Bolt Pattern: 6 x 5.5
  • Offset: -10mm
  • Backspacing: 4.30"
  • Hubcentric: Yes
  • Finish: Matte Gray/Black
  • Max Load: 2100lbs

F-5 teaser pics
  • Size: 16 x 8
  • Weight: 19lbs
  • Bolt Pattern: 6 x 5.5
  • Offset: +0mm
  • Backspacing: 4.50"
  • Hubcentric: Yes
  • Finish: Matte Gray/Black
  • Max Load: 2100lbs

Added 3-2-12

Matte Jet Black

Matte Gunmetal

Updated 3D model 3-6-12

Added 3-12-12
Customers will have the option to choose from a variety of different color decals. You can place the decal wherever or however you prefer or leave it completely off.

F-5 Gloss Black with Red logo

5-22-12 Stealth-6 in matte bronze

7-15-12
matte bronze

Old 12-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'ed Nice lookin wheels, love the flat black
Old 12-16-2011, 10:59 PM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
To my fellow Tacomaworld members

For the past 5-6months Iíve been working long and hard on designing and developing my own line of wheels for our Toyota trucks. The company is called Stealth Custom Series, aka SCS, and we will be launching in the summer of 2012.

With every car and truck that Iíve owned, Iíve always tried to mod them tastefully. Iíve never been one to be flashy or loud. I tend to prefer the sleek, clean, and subtle look, but at the same time the overall package is still aggressive. This is what Stealth Custom Series is all about and I think that you guys will see it through my wheel designs. There wonít be any kind of chrome, polish, or ďblingĒ coming out of SCS.

These wheels will be made specifically for our Tacomas, FJs, and 4Runners meaning they are going to be true hub-centric wheels. You guys wonít have to worry about using those plastic rings to get the wheels to fit properly or having the load resting on the studs with the case of lug-centric wheels.

As with anything I do or put on my own car or truck, quality is always my number one priority. Just like anyone else, I like to get a bang for my buck, but rest assure quality is always on top of everything else. This is one thing that I will not compromise. These wheels will meet or exceed some of the highest standards(JWL, JWL-T, VIA) of wheel manufacturing in the world.

I have one design thatís already in the pipeline, but hereís a sneak peak on what Iím working on next. This wheel will be called Stealth-6. Keep in mind, as with anything, certain designs canít always satisfy everyone, but Iím hoping that the majority of you guys out there will like it. Let me know what you guys think and help spread the word.

Stealth-6

Fuckin siiiick
Old 12-16-2011, 10:59 PM   #4
Stealth Custom Seriesô
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Subb'ed Nice lookin wheels, love the flat black
Thanks, pictured is actually matte gray, but matte black will also be available.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #5
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Those are cool looking. Do you know what you'll be charging for them?
Old 12-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #6
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Around how much does a wheel like that cost?
Old 12-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #7
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
LOOOOVE the design!! And ditto on the flat black!
Old 12-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #8
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Are you serious! Good for you! Awesome seeing people take an idea and run with it! Good luck with all you endeavours.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, but a tad too plain for my taste. I'd like to see a little raised portion on the lip at the end of each of the 6 spokes.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:07 PM   #10
Stealth Custom Seriesô

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Are you serious! Good for you! Awesome seeing people take an idea and run with it! Good luck with all you endeavours.
I am betting everything on black. I've always had this dream and I'm going to do whatever I have too to make it come true!
Old 12-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #11
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Nice design- I'm liking it
Old 12-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #12
"That's what she said..."
Hondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really nice

Air Force: Currently ROTC, future fighter pilot.
Name: Justin
Hondarider08's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, to be honest, those are some of the better looking wheels I've seen! If you need some trucks to test them on and advertise for you let me know. I'd totally rock those wheels! Keep us updated on if anything else comes up!
Old 12-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #13
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I love those.

Can you give us a very very rough ballpark of the cost? I'd like to know if it's worth me waiting around for these, if I can afford them.

EDIT: If you need someone to advertise/rock these in Canada, I will totally do that and Spread the word
Old 12-16-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! A little too sporty for me but it is a great design.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #15
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sporty? They look on the tougher side to me
Old 12-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #17
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking wheels cant wait till you launch them! subbed for sure !
Old 12-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #18
Banned
They remind me a little of the older toyota alloys
Old 12-17-2011, 12:05 AM   #19
Stealth Custom Seriesô

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Nice design!

Is the center removable?
Yes sir! My attention to detail goes into the center cap design as well. Gone are the days of the ultra big bulky center caps. It will have a low profile cap that will pop in and out.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
TWLTRD11 is on a distinguished road

TWLTRD11's Tacoma Gallery
No 18"? Love the design though. I tend to be like you and not want something so flashy. I think the design would look great in an inch bigger as well. Flat black =