Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I HATE the Holidays!

Old 12-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #21
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
When I was 18, I thought I knew everything, but now that I'm 24, I know I know everything!
When I was 18 I thought my father was really stupid but when I turned 21 I was amazed how much the old man had learned in 3 short years! (Mark Twain)
Old 12-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #22
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
I feel sorry for those who hate the holidays or hate other people. It really is sad. I'm so glad I don't suffer whatever illness it is that you have. Not trying to be an ass at all but, maybe those who feel that way should seek treatment...???
Old 12-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #23
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
I feel sorry for those who hate the holidays or hate other people. It really is sad. I'm so glad I don't suffer whatever illness it is that you have. Not trying to be an ass at all but, maybe those who feel that way should seek treatment...???

+1
Old 12-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #24
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
yeah that too
ive been doing some contemplation lately, realizing that life is really a tiny short existence and so im considering how i want to spend this tiny time i have to exist, and the thought of how evil people are keeps popping up
I think the problem is that folks have become so damn self centered that it is blinding to them as to what goes on period..
Old 12-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #25
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
I can understand this, and I have seen a professional about my rage, but during the holidays, there are just so many people doing so many stupid things, it is hard not to get enraged. My base just let 1/2 the guard staff go home, so my 7 mile commute that typically takes 15 mins, has taken 1.5 hrs each morning, I got 12MPG this week. Then you add the accidents into it all because people are running lights, not using signals, and just being stupid because the "Holidays" put them in this rushing state of mind, it makes things SUCK. I almost got hit by 3 people today, and got cut off countless other times, and no one can drive in a parking lot, it is like a total disaster out there.

FUCK people, if my county let Walmart or some other 24hr place sell beer, I would not go out until after midnight just to avoid the people.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #26
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I hate driving any more, period. I only started hating the holidays since i started working in retail.
I feel sorry for you, I really do, I got out of retail about 4 years ago, and you mentioning it calmed me down, I realized things aren't as bad as they were when I worked retail.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #27
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
how is it racist?
not entirely sure. I was just trying to sound like one of those retards that actually gets offended by stuff and spouts off random words.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #28
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
how is it racist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
not entirely sure. I was just trying to sound like one of those retards that actually gets offended by stuff and spouts off random words.
Not trying to make a political or ideological statement here. Simply for the sake of education and information:

http://atheism.about.com/od/newschri...y-Holidays.htm
Old 12-19-2011, 07:29 AM   #30
Steel Curtain!!
beerye is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
beerye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
I love the holidays, but can definitely relate on being annoyed with all the morons out there. I went shopping today, the parking lot at the mall I went to was packed and everyone trying to find spots were cutting people off, going down wrong lanes, parking where there weren't parking spaces, etc etc. I almost witnessed several accidents. I was ready to just drive over the curb and park in the grass like a couple other trucks did til I went around to the other side where there were literally hundreds of empty spots, and the walking distance was no further. Yet everyone was fighting for spots on the other side, it was bizarre. At least I didn't have to worry about anyone hitting me.

I made the HUGE mistake of going to the mall yesterday!!! OH MY GEESE!!! It was out of control. I literally had to park almost a block away, after going up and down about ten isles. I say "I" because I dropped off the wife so she could get started, and by the time I parked and got into the mall, she was checking out!!! I should have just stayed outside and listen to my music. I was pissed to say the least. We did make it out alive though and will NEVER forget to buy another gift for christmas, EVER!
Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #31
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Holidays!