Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I HATE the Holidays!

Old 12-17-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Angry I HATE the Holidays!

To many stupid motherfuckers that forgot how to drive, how to park, how to yield, what the right of way is on the road, and what traffic signals mean!

I have been out for 30 mins today to go to the dump and get some beer and have run into more people that should have never been given driver’s licenses or the right to live. Go home, learn to drive, learn what a turn signal is, and then use it. So fucking angry, people are the problem, spay and neuter your kids, do the world a favor, another reason I don't want kids, we have an over crowding problem.

Add that to having to drive long distance to see stupid family members that make shitty food and give you crappy accommodations and wonder why you don't want to come back.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I hate driving any more, period. I only started hating the holidays since i started working in retail.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
you're a freaking idiot. chill out and stay home. noone is holding a gun to your head.

deal with it, buddy, the holidays aren't going away.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
To many stupid mother-fers that forgot how to drive, how to park, how to yield, what the right of way is on the road, and what traffic signals mean!

I have been out for 39 mins today to go to the dump and get some beer and have run into more people that should have never been given drivers licenses or the right to live. Go home, learn to drive, learn what a turn signal is, and then use it. So f-ing angry, people are the problem, spay and nueter your kids, do the world a favor, another reason I don't want kids, we have an over crowding problem.

Add that to having to drive long distance to see stupid family members that make shitty food and give you crappy accommodations and wonder why you don't want to come back.

Don't hold back, how do you really feel....

I feel pretty much the same way, and the holidays only make it worse.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
you're a freaking idiot. chill out and stay home. noone is holding a gun to your head.

Deal with it, buddy, the holidays aren't going away.

2012 years in the making... I'd say you are right!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Get off the phone and drive. Had to laugh at your post. I live in a tourist area--Sometimes I wonder if many should be ALLOWED to drive.
i.e.--left hand lane to make a RIGHT TURN--Three lanes-WOW.
SLOW driving in the left lane, ECT ECT ECT--see it most of the year--Pisses me off.
Though about getting an "air horn"--Rejectd the idea--it may cause them to have an accident or heart attack--
Just have to live with it--CRANK UP THE TUNES!!!!!!!!!!
Give them the #1(middle finger)
Old 12-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #8
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I hate people in general

Good thing you live in NM, where horses are like 7:1 ratio...

I hope you like horses, I guess!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah my hometown is kinda touristy too, retard hippies doing 5 under on a 2 lane road that you can't pass on. Oh well what are you gonna do, just have to deal with it.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
roads are isane around here. people really did forget here.

no signals(big pissoff), no right of way, hesitating, being general idiots. i just use my manly tacoma horn and it usually freaks people out.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #11
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Merry Christmas!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Merry Christmas!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Merry Christmas!
hey thats racist and offensive. You're supposed to say happy holidays

Old 12-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #14
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H-tjtCFtKE
Old 12-17-2011, 02:36 PM   #15
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
though i cant say what you have said isnt completely true, the best solution is to take it easy.
getting pissed will only hurt you and then the dumbasses win
X2
Old 12-17-2011, 04:44 PM   #16
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
hey thats racist and offensive. You're supposed to say happy holidays

how is it racist?
Old 12-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #18

sell it.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #20
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I love the holidays, but can definitely relate on being annoyed with all the morons out there. I went shopping today, the parking lot at the mall I went to was packed and everyone trying to find spots were cutting people off, going down wrong lanes, parking where there weren't parking spaces, etc etc. I almost witnessed several accidents. I was ready to just drive over the curb and park in the grass like a couple other trucks did til I went around to the other side where there were literally hundreds of empty spots, and the walking distance was no further. Yet everyone was fighting for spots on the other side, it was bizarre. At least I didn't have to worry about anyone hitting me.