Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My name is Earl

Old 11-21-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
My name is Earl

I was flipping through the channels last night and stumbled across the show "My name is Earl". What a funny/stupid show! I couldn't stop laughing. Jamie Pressley and Nadine Velazquez are smoking hot. I've never seen this show before but I found a new favorite TV Show!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Yea Missle this is a great show. That episode last night was funny, Crab Man stuck through the side of the trailer and the finders keepers rule for after a tornado,
I couldn't stop laughing. I think having the one black and one white kid was funny. I didn't notice till half way through the show.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:39 AM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Ha yea the kid with the fro is crab mans kid but Joy had him when Earl was still married to her, the whole show is a hilarious pun on the stereotypical southern trailer park life.

"Hey Earl, did you see me fly that boat"
Old 11-21-2008, 05:44 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Ha yea the kid with the fro is crab mans kid but Joy had him when Earl was still married to her, the whole show is a hilarious pun on the stereotypical southern trailer park life.

"Hey Earl, did you see me fly that boat"
Well, I can't wait for next weeks episode!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:48 AM   #7
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Missile, Earl is an instant classic. I've been watching that show since it started. Try to watch some of the older episodes where Catalina, Nadine Velazquez, finds out her signiture move at Club Chubbys. She jumps up and down to Jump Around by House of Pain. Soooo awesome!!! Oh and what a name for a strip club, Club Chubbys.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:01 AM   #8
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Can't find the a "Jump Around" clip on youtube, but this should do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2vTnf0GQq0
Old 11-21-2008, 07:06 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
Yeah Missile, Earl is an instant classic. I've been watching that show since it started. Try to watch some of the older episodes where Catalina, Nadine Velazquez, finds out her signiture move at Club Chubbys. She jumps up and down to Jump Around by House of Pain. Soooo awesome!!! Oh and what a name for a strip club, Club Chubbys.
Ohhhh, that's sounds interesting. I think I'll start looking for older episodes.