Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

STUPID FRIEND DENTED MY HOOD

Old 12-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #21
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
If he wont pay for it. Take him to small claims court. Find a new friend.
x2
Old 12-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #22
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Think for yourself
But its hawrd to

But really, come on now...

For the record, have your friend pay for it. One of my old girlfriends dropped a fish tank on my laptop. Made her pay for it, more ways then one .
Old 12-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #23
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
1. New hood, all OEM, no aftermarket crap.....screw fixin'

2. If he refuses......
a. He's not a friend
b. Take him to small claims

3. No way would I want to look at it every time I drove it.

Start the process as soon as possible.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #25
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Friend should pay for the damages.

.....with his life!
Old 12-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #26
russell1988 is on a distinguished road
russell1988's Tacoma Gallery
Yea you are all right he absolutely should pay for it... it freaking bull shit as the story goes I was simply meeting up with them on the third level of a parking structure I pulled up behind them and he leaped onto the hood of my truck I did not provoke it in any way. I am even more pissed cuz I have had bad luck with my truck since I bought it 4 months ago. On the second day I backed into a tree and already had to pay to have that replaced can't go thru the insurance cuz all they try to do is give you some stupid aftermarket cheap parts...found that out with my tailgate!!! And as for the friend he is not going to pay for it he simply said (my bad dog) and thatís when I just had to leave the situation cu I didn't know what I would od I was so mad!!!! Think I am just done having friends its me and my truck from hear on out! SIMPLY PUT its a bull shit situation and I thank you for all the advise I like the idea of just taking him to court probably be the easiest way to get my hood fixed!!! And actually just going to ask him to fix it if not tell him I am taking him to court , if I caused the damage I would fix it but then again I am the only one of my friends to be responsible enough to own a nice truck like this