Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

STUPID FRIEND DENTED MY HOOD

Old 12-18-2011, 03:17 AM   #1
russell1988 is on a distinguished road
russell1988's Tacoma Gallery
STUPID FRIEND DENTED MY HOOD

As I was out hanging out with friends and driving to the next level of the parking structure to say my goodbyes, my stupid friend thought it would be cool to jump on my hood and he put 2 small dents right in my line of sight what a nice thing to look at as I pay my truck off for the next 5 years I haven't even had it 6 months and I take pride in how clean my truck was way to screw that one up for me !!!!! How pissed off should I be and should I get it fixed or live with it as a war wound?
Old 12-18-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell1988 View Post
As I was out hanging out with friends and driving to the next level of the parking structure to say my goodbyes, my stupid friend thought it would be cool to jump on my hood and he put 2 small dents right in my line of sight what a nice thing to look at as I pay my truck off for the next 5 years I haven't even had it 6 months and I take pride in how clean my truck was way to screw that one up for me !!!!! How pissed off should I be and should I get it fixed or live with it as a war wound?
tell your friend to take it to a dent repair place and fix it for ya.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:42 AM   #5
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
1. Unfriend him from Facebook.
2. Polish the dent area.
3. Tell your chick friends a vampire hopped on your hood and tried to attack you.
4. Get laid.
5. Win.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:42 AM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yes he should fix it...

But why was someone on the hood?
Old 12-18-2011, 04:47 AM   #7
iliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
iliketurtles's Tacoma Gallery
He should definitely pay to have it fixed. He might be bummed to find out you want him to pay for it, but that's life. He should have thought about it before he did something that stupid.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:08 AM   #8
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If he really is a friend then he should offer to get it fixed for you. Otherwise he isn't your friend just some dip shit trying to act cool. But yeah he should fix it for ya.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:34 AM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I would make him pay for it. being a dumbass usually has a price. Then I would give him a nice
Old 12-18-2011, 05:43 AM   #10
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
If he wont pay for it. Take him to small claims court. Find a new friend.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:30 AM   #11
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Those dents will remind you of what a great friend you have every time you get behind the wheel.

Make him fix it. Period.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:34 AM   #12
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
If it's a true friend that just had a dumb ass attack they would offer to pay.

That being said:

Does he or she know they caused damage?

Is there more to the story?

Was there previous damage?

Have you spoke to them about it and, if so, what was their response?

These factors should be used to decide which direction and how far to go.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #13
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
lolol....let me guess, the two dents are perfectly on each side of the hood scoop and you can see them from the drivers seat right ?
Old 12-18-2011, 12:47 PM   #14
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
2. Polish the dent area.
3. Tell your chick friends a vampire hopped on your hood and tried to attack you.
4. Get laid.
5. Win.
This^^
Old 12-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #16
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Have your former friend pay for the fix
Old 12-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #17
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Make him pay to fix it, if he balks put a couple dents in his skull just to even the score.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #18
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Make him buy you a new hood, forget about fixing the dents.. Tell him he now owns a tacoma hood for his room..

if he doesn't pay, beat his ass.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #19
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
At least they don't drive drunk and back their truck into your truck.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #20
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
2. Polish the dent area.
4. Get laid.
5. Win.
Master, teach me your way of life