Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Golf Cart Loose Plows Into Unsuspecting Coach/Reporters at Cowboy Stadium!!!!

Old 12-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Golf Cart Loose Plows Into Unsuspecting Coach/Reporters at Cowboy Stadium!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMVu...layer_embedded

Old 12-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #3
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Boy the Cowboys just can't do anything right lately.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #4
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Was this lastnight???
Old 12-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley0568 View Post
Is it bad that it made me laugh out load? Lol
Yes. You should never laugh out load...
Old 12-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #7
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Well that about sums up the Cowboys season,

Signed,
Happy Niner Fan
Old 12-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #8
TacoG91 is on a distinguished road

Army:
TacoG91's Tacoma Gallery
Look at all those pathetic fat people...
Old 12-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #9
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Why the fuck didn't the guy that was laying on it get into the seat!? Fuckin puss ass jumped out...reminds me of Tony Homo....
Old 12-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #10
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Well that about sums up the Cowboys season,

Signed,
Happy Niner Fan

You're goin down.

Singed, ecstatic STEELERS fan.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #11
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
You're goin down.

Singed, ecstatic STEELERS fan.
We'll break some more of big ben's bones, and oh yeah, what happened to Harrison? Suspended? Bummer
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #12
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Why the fuck didn't the guy that was laying on it get into the seat!? Fuckin puss ass jumped out...reminds me of Tony Homo....
Exactly what I was thinking, would it really be THAT hard to get in the seat and stop the thing?
Old 12-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #13
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
We'll break some more of big ben's bones, and oh yeah, what happened to Harrison? Suspended? Bummer
Ben is always broken. He is the big train that could. Harrison is an idiot. Good football player, but dumb as a box of rocks. Or opinionated. Not real sure which.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #14
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I was just about to post this. lol... toyota must be making parts on the carts now.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #15
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Ben is always broken. He is the big train that could. Harrison is an idiot. Good football player, but dumb as a box of rocks. Or opinionated. Not real sure which.
Shall we quit dancing all over the cowboys grave and start some proper trash talk thread for monday nite's game? I'm gonna run some errands but i will blast away when i get back
Old 12-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
Somebody didn't get their gas pedal chopped down at the dealership.
LOL!
Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #18
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Shall we quit dancing all over the cowboys grave and start some proper trash talk thread for monday nite's game? I'm gonna run some errands but i will blast away when i get back
Lol. I am fucking pumped for tommorow.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:30 AM   #19
Banned
Ben's is one tough mo-fo, i'll give you that, but the D isn't as tough as it used to be, it ain't like the Ravens and it can be beat.