LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "3-Tap" Pocket check

Old 12-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #21
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
YAY! There are other's like me.. lol

Im surprised as to how many chapstick people there are out there!
Old 12-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #22
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Spectacles,testicles,wallet, watch.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #23
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
I do it every time I walk out the door. Cellphone, Keys, Pocket Knife, Wallet.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #24
#racecarlife
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett1586 View Post
I do it every time I walk out the door. Cellphone, Keys, Pocket Knife, Wallet.
Cellphone, wallet, keys, and knife. I check for all 4 every time I get up to go somewhere or do something.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #25
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
  • wallet
  • keys
  • phone
  • handgun
  • spare mag
Old 12-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #26
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
  • wallet
  • keys
  • phone
  • handgun
  • spare mag
Handgun will be added when I finally get my concealed here soon...
Old 12-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #28
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i do it! i check my wallet after i leave any store weather i got something out not. i also watch people the walk real close to me and shit. key are on a lanyard in my left front pocket along with my knife. and i can fill them being puled out.( i had a friend walk past and try pulling them out i felt it) phone is always on my right. in short/jeans pocket or jacket. some time i have ipod on me and i check it too. sunglasses stay in truck 90% of the time.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #29
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett1586 View Post
Handgun will be added when I finally get my concealed here soon...
x2 i have a year tho.

and knife will just stay in truck. only have the knife “just in case” something does happen. say a guy tries some shit and he is a Dumb ass and does not have a knife or gun. than i MAY pull the knife out. NOW if they have a gun i wont. i’m smart anuff to not take a knife to a gun fight.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #30
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Pistol, extra mags, lighter, knife, keys, wallet, = ready to go. and i check to make sure about every half our.

Do you also check to make sure your keys are in your pocket 4x before you close a locked door?
Old 12-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #32
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I got locked inside a maximum security area because I FAILED to check for keys b4 I closed locked door ^

Now, yes I check a lot
I only have one key for my truck so I have to make sure I have them.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Spare key too pricy eh ? lol
my funds have been allocated to better mods than the spare key
Old 12-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #34
Sheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant future

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
We've been in Disney World since Wednesday and I've been doing the 3 tap pocket check every time I get bumped into. Also added the left, right kid check while here at 5 & 8 they blend in quickly.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:37 PM   #36
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
whats up with all the chapstick... ya'll need to drink more water and not lick your lips so much

OP... I normally only check for my wallet and keys
Old 12-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #37
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus View Post
whats up with all the chapstick... ya'll need to drink more water and not lick your lips so much

OP... I normally only check for my wallet and keys
hahahahahahaha.! I try not too. But either way i always like my lips soft :P
Old 12-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #38
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
yep. tho its phone keys and wallet. chap stick stays in the truck
^ yup
Old 12-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #39
jcksnjn is on a distinguished road
jcksnjn's Tacoma Gallery
Me too

Phone, Wallet, Keys.

If you ever lose either of them better to have to retrace your steps for ~60 minutes instead of over an entire day.

I have to have my keys IN MY HAND, not just in my pocket before I shut the truck's locked door. Got locked out once 4 hours from home at ~2am. That taught me to always have the keys.

My gf's family mom, dad, her, brother all leave their house haphazardly without one or several of these. It drives me nuts. Especially when I bring you home but you dont have your HOUSE KEY.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #40
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcksnjn View Post
My gf's family mom, dad, her, brother all leave their house haphazardly without one or several of these. It drives me nuts. Especially when I bring you home but you dont have your HOUSE KEY.
My dad does this! It makes me so mad!!!