Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "3-Tap" Pocket check

Old 12-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #42
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at the people's post that carry guns. wouldnt it be heavy enough to tell?

Edit:

Yup! ^^^
Old 12-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #43
Orome and Huan is on a distinguished road

Orome and Huan's Tacoma Gallery
ha I do it to. I call it taking inventory, if I have a lot of stuff I feel the need to constantly take every thing out and rearrange it. knife, keys, keys, phone, change, hearbuds, hard candy, chapstick. ect ...mostly while camping or hiking, then I add pistol, spair mag, flashlight. lighter, smokes ect ...
Old 12-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #44
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
haha, yup, i do this all the time! phone, wallet and keys!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:17 AM   #45
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orome and Huan View Post
ha I do it to. I call it taking inventory, if I have a lot of stuff I feel the need to constantly take every thing out and rearrange it. knife, keys, keys, phone, change, hearbuds, hard candy, chapstick. ect ...mostly while camping or hiking, then I add pistol, spair mag, flashlight. lighter, smokes ect ...
You have two sets of keys?

OoOh candy! any favorite candy that you always have??

Or just whatever you buy?
Old 12-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #46
ATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud of
Army:
ATriplett513's Tacoma Gallery
I do it too.
1) Keys/knife
2) Phone
3) Wallet
Old 12-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #47
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Every morning.
Wallet
Phone
Keys
Knife

Opposite at the beach though, gotta make sure the pockets are EMPTY. Worse feeling is jumping in the water realizing tyour phones still in your pocket and you're not a jedi
Old 12-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #48
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I do. My truck keys aren't on my house keys.

Second chapstick? You guys keep that shit next to your tampons?

Keysx2, Wallet, phone out the door.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #49
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Tapping at home seems ok, but once your out in the world, isn't that just telling everyone where hold your shite?
Old 12-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #50
Orome and Huan is on a distinguished road

Orome and Huan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

OoOh candy! any favorite candy that you always have??

Or just whatever you buy?
yah two sets of keys truck or car and house , sometimes I have 3 or four sets if keys in me.

asfor the candy I usualy have some wintogeeen life savers, but whatever I buy works to.

and for the guy that said " keep the chapstick with the tampons" its sunblock chapstic, nothing worse than sunburnt lips.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #51
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

Opposite at the beach though, gotta make sure the pockets are EMPTY. Worse feeling is jumping in the water realizing tyour phones still in your pocket and you're not a jedi
Thats SO true! I totally forgot about te reverse 3 tap! haha i do that all the time too
Old 12-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #52
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yah two sets of keys truck or car and house , sometimes I have 3 or four sets if keys in me.

asfor the candy I usualy have some wintogeeen life savers, but whatever I buy works to.

and for the guy that said " keep the chapstick with the tampons" its sunblock chapstic, nothing worse than sunburnt lips.
TMI

Old 12-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #53
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i do this too, usually have chapstick at home and in the truck though.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #54
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:

Eff house keys- I have a schlage cypher lock on my house. I can never get locked out again!! (as long as I make sure the battery is good...)

Quote:
Thats SO true! I totally forgot about te reverse 3 tap! haha i do that all the time too
Eff that- Going to the beach I have my ID (plastic) and my iPhone-LIFEPROOF FTGDW!!! I just jump in whenver!!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #55
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post

Eff that- Going to the beach I have my ID (plastic) and my iPhone-LIFEPROOF FTGDW!!! I just jump in whenver!!
Wow! Im buying one!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #56
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Wow! Im buying one!
Yeah...Good to 6 feet or so...So if you are a scuba diver or whatever it won't help...But I just go float around with my kid.

I also stuff that bish in glasses of water at Hooters to watch peoples faces...Just ask the Cajun Yotas crew....
Old 12-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #57
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
4 tap---- Keys, knife, wallet, phones (work and personal)
Multiple times daily, definitely more when around a lot of people!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #58
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
me too
Wallet
Phone
Keys
Old 12-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #59
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
I do a Double-Double. Two in the front, two in the back.

Keys
iPhone
Work Phone
Wallet

I have my security badges/scan cards in my wallet. When I'm in a place where I think I might have a pickpocket problem, I switch the wallet to the front right pocket and keys move to the back. In the very rare occasions when I carry I don't need to check because it's a heavy-ass large-frame and I usually wear it at the 2 o' clock or 6 o'clock positions...or in a shoulder harness.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #60
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I have a 4 tap

Gun wallet keys cell phone
X2