Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "3-Tap" Pocket check

Old 12-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
The "3-Tap" Pocket check

I dont know about anyone else, But whenever I get up to leave my room, or anywhere for that matter, I always do the "3-Tap" Pocket check.. Which consist's of a quick tap of your pocket to feel for what's suppose to be in there

for example MY three tap is checking both my front pocket's and my back pocket.
1.Cellphone & chapstick
2. keys
3. wallet

Does anyone else do this? What are you looking for when you do your three tap?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yeah I do it all the time but more during the day if I'm somewhere busy like a theme park.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Keys, cell phone and wallet you're not alone in the three tap
Old 12-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
yep. tho its phone keys and wallet. chap stick stays in the truck
Old 12-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I do it as Im riding my motorcycle out of the driveway lol.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #6
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet!! Im not the only one!

Now adays i have just been putting my keys on my belt hoop. But i still do the three tap.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Yep doin that also. I thought it was just ocd kicking in
Old 12-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #8
U MAD? OH U MAD

Me too! haha

Forgetting one of the things in the tap.. SUCKS!
they're so vital.. lol
Old 12-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #9
2011supercoma is on a distinguished road
Name: capt. schyler
2011supercoma's Tacoma Gallery
Keys, cell phone, cash. I leave my wallet in the truck and just use my money clip for dl, debit card and a lil cash. My dad asked if I had a problem, cuz we were in the city one night and I kept doing that every 5 mins.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #10
KAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really niceKAGING is just really nice

Name: just call me "KAGS"
KAGING's Tacoma Gallery
OCD? haha! That's funny! For me cigarette with lighter, phone and keys. Wallet stay home cuz its empty. Drivers Lic., 1 Credit card, Chapsticks, Lottion, Hand sanitizer and Gums stay on the truck . lol
Old 12-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #11
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is the same, I would rather not have my cell phone on me than not have Suzy Chapstick in my pocket.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #12
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Keys to whatever I am driving that day, house keys, chapstick, flashlight, knife, cell phone, wallet.

It all fits in three pockets, might take more than three taps though.

I check multiple times a day that I still have the wallet and cell phone especially.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 4 tap

Gun wallet keys cell phone
Old 12-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #14
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
phone, keys, wallet

yep, do it every day.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #15
Throughhonor is on a distinguished road

Marines: 2/25 Garden City NY
Name: Ryan
Throughhonor's Tacoma Gallery
big fan of the pocket tap, wallet, phone, keys, and usually a pocket knife
Old 12-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #16
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I do it everyday lol when I wear my af uniform it's chest pocket cell phone right pocket keys and back right wallet I thought I was the only one doing it hahaha
Old 12-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #17
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, cell, keys, chapstick, knife and wallet. And sometimes the pistolero
Old 12-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #18
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
I do it too. Always thought I was alone. Almost like a tick that someone with ocd has. Wallet. Knife. Cellphone
Old 12-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #19
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011supercoma View Post
Keys, cell phone, cash. I leave my wallet in the truck and just use my money clip for dl, debit card and a lil cash. My dad asked if I had a problem, cuz we were in the city one night and I kept doing that every 5 mins.
Very good plan!
i constently do it aswell. Call me crazy. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAGING View Post
OCD? haha! That's funny! For me cigarette with lighter, phone and keys. Wallet stay home cuz its empty. Drivers Lic., 1 Credit card, Chapsticks, Lottion, Hand sanitizer and Gums stay on the truck . lol
this made me laugh hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMc View Post
Mine is the same, I would rather not have my cell phone on me than not have Suzy Chapstick in my pocket.
seriously!! i hate when my lips are dry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
I do it too. Always thought I was alone. Almost like a tick that someone with ocd has. Wallet. Knife. Cellphone
Old 12-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #20
misterdmac is on a distinguished road

Name: Doostin
misterdmac's Tacoma Gallery
Similar but mine is actually a four tap.

Phone front left.
Lighter, chapstick, knife front right.
Wallet back right.
Keys hooked to belt loop back left.

I do it obsessively...