Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

101 ways to get banned

Old 12-22-2011, 06:59 AM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Old 12-22-2011, 06:59 AM   #22
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
so that means i can post naked pics in this thread today and be ok ?

or shoud i post pics of myself naked in the UUUUUGGGGG?????

Old 12-22-2011, 07:00 AM   #23
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Do two half-wits make a whole wit?
Old 12-22-2011, 07:00 AM   #24
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I wonder if this thread will get me bann...........
Old 12-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #25
Banned
Who changed my sig pic??????

Off to work, I will deal with this later
Old 12-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #26
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
^^^Did you not read MJP's post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I wonder if this thread will get me bann...........
Old 12-22-2011, 07:06 AM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW, At the "MOd Meeting" this morning, I did NOT agree to the "NOBODY will be banned today" thing.....
Old 12-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #28
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
take a picture of your latest toilet log.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #29
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
FWIW, At the "MOd Meeting" this morning, I did NOT agree to the "NOBODY will be banned today" thing.....
What meeting? I didn't get the memo!?!?!?!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:10 AM   #30
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
What meeting? I didn't get the memo!?!?!?!
Yeah....Its in your PM's. Thats OK. We had it in your office this morning while you were asleep. BTW, I'll return your stapler when I get my desk back.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:11 AM   #31
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
You guys don't have offices, don't lie!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:12 AM   #32

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
MJP, I hope you took Chris's banhammer away from him...
Old 12-22-2011, 07:13 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
MJP, I hope you took Chris's banhammer away from him...
Thats kinda like taking a cops gun away.....We keep our hammers holsterd, and at the ready.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:16 AM   #34

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thats kinda like taking a cops gun away.....We keep our hammers holsterd, and at the ready.
Kinda what I was thinking. Just trying to see how MJP was going to back his statement of 'No one gets banned today'
Old 12-22-2011, 07:19 AM   #35
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
seriously! He has already threatened me with it
See rule 6...
Old 12-22-2011, 07:21 AM   #36

Quote:
Kinda what I was thinking. Just trying to see how MJP was going to back his statement of 'No one gets banned today'
Easy. he wont ban anyone, but the otehrs will.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:26 AM   #37
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
This is my office

This is Chris'

Old 12-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #38
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Apparently people missed the "pissed in the Wheaties" reference.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #39

Yes....sadly thats true.....'cept someone took my desk.....
Old 12-22-2011, 07:31 AM   #40
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes....sadly thats true.....'cept someone took my desk.....