Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2012 SUPERCROSS SEASON

Old 12-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
2012 SUPERCROSS SEASON

2012 SUPERCROSS, HOW DO YOU THINK A1 WILL BE? WHO WILL TAKE THE TITLE THIS YEAR, THIS THREAD IS DESIGNED TO VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THE 2012 SUPERCROSS SEASON.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1. VILLOPOTO
2. REED
3. STEWART
4. DUNGEY
5. CARNARD IF HE STAYS HEALTHY

DUNGEY MADE A MISTAKE GOING TO KTM, REED NEEDS TO FORGET ABOUT THAT CRAZY WRECK FROM THE MX, STEWART NEEDS TO RIDE WITHIN HIS LIMITS, CARNARD NEEDS TO STAY HEALTHY AND AWAY FROM INJURY
Old 12-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I dont really want villopoto to win, Dungey has my vote but Im not sure how well he will do on his new team.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
I dont really want villopoto to win, Dungey has my vote but Im not sure how well he will do on his new team.
I have seen vids of dungey riding and he doesnt look as confident on that ktm, look out for malcom stewart in the lites class though, he has been riding much better
Old 12-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #5
amandaxmarie is on a distinguished road

Name: amanda
amandaxmarie's Tacoma Gallery
january 7th cant come soon enough.. anyone play mx vs atv alive on ps3?!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pulling for Dungey big time. His Zuk let him down last year in SX/MX.

Poto will have one bad race.

7 will crash out & dnf 1 race.

22 nutted up last year. If he has recovered from his millville aerial, he should be consistant.

Canard will miss the first 4 races with his collarbone.

Having said that:

Roczen will win the east!!! That kid is F A S T!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaxmarie View Post
not me I had it on xbox360 and hated it...sorry. Just didnt compare to reflex for me
Old 12-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #8

I agree reflex is much better lol alive is ok aside from the fact you have to buy all the factory bikes, graphic kits, gear.. ect.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #9
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
1. VILLOPOTO
2. REED
3. STEWART
4. DUNGEY
5. CARNARD IF HE STAYS HEALTHY

DUNGEY MADE A MISTAKE GOING TO KTM, REED NEEDS TO FORGET ABOUT THAT CRAZY WRECK FROM THE MX, STEWART NEEDS TO RIDE WITHIN HIS LIMITS, CARNARD NEEDS TO STAY HEALTHY AND AWAY FROM INJURY
about this same. i did not keep up with the í11 season like i usually do! and i agree Dungey should not have gone to KTM. i did see the villopoto had an ok/good year their for a few years all he did was crash.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #10
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
not me I had it on xbox360 and hated it...sorry. Just didnt compare to reflex for me
I have reflex for the 360 and live. Anybody want to play?
Old 12-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #11
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I agree reflex is much better lol alive is ok aside from the fact you have to buy all the factory bikes, graphic kits, gear.. ect.
DISAGREE. I HATE REFLEX! you donít get 12 foot hight ruts in turn or middle of track like that.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #12

Quote:
play alive some. zachMXracer09.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #13

I have alive and reflex for ps3.. im down to do some laps if anyones bored!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #14
Petrol head

Anybody got xboxlive?
I haven't seen any videos of dungey but Malcolm is looking pretty quick on the 250f
Old 12-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #15
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
:30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wietuMbBUYo
Old 12-29-2011, 10:43 PM   #17
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
JS7 or Dungey baby. I love the Joe gibbs bikes and he looks damn good on them.

PS. not a fan of the pumpkin dungey is on
Old 12-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
The Pumpkin is probably going to have their best year so far in 2012.
no doubt the pumpkin team will have a better year but not a top 3 year, having roger on the team is an advantage for dungey but I have never been a fan of their bikes
Old 12-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
JS7 or Dungey baby. I love the Joe gibbs bikes and he looks damn good on them.

PS. not a fan of the pumpkin dungey is on
hopefully the joe gibbs team will help stewart calm down and win races but I just dont see it. RV2 all the way this year! Barcia is my votes for the lites! The wild child is crazy fast now, he just needs to be consistant and he will win the lites championship