1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

woah

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by MsTRD, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Nov 24, 2008 at 8:29 AM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    ...you don't want to know about nd's town. :p

2. Nov 24, 2008 at 8:29 AM
    -TRDMAN-

-TRDMAN- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Clarion Pa
    Vehicle:
    F-150
    I never had teachers like that.... a few i wish they would have!!:D

3. Nov 24, 2008 at 8:31 AM
    stratton

stratton Well-Known Member

Member:
    That is the case a lot of the times. The one guy I had in there was a classmate. He molested two diff neices at diff times. They let him out the first time and it didnt take him long to molest his other 8 year old neice!!! The whole time he was in lockup he tried to befriend me. I wouldnt even look at him. I told him from day one not to talk to me. I am not his friend and never will be.

4. Nov 24, 2008 at 8:35 AM
    HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    remember Pamela Smart?

good he got caught before it came to that

5. Nov 24, 2008 at 8:39 AM
    stratton

Member:
    I'll be the first to admitt that I wish I had a really hot highschool teacher come on to me. I know I would have kept it quiet. But I also would never want one of my kids to come across that situation. I dont think that everyone can deal with it or as good as i could have. I know that sounds stupid. haha. Its a guy thing.

6. Nov 24, 2008 at 8:56 AM
    stratton

Member:
    It’s hard to answer that question. I think that some of the smartest crime psychologists are trying to figure that out. From my standpoint which should not be considered the gospel, I would say that in most cases something happens to them as a child. And I think that there is usally something in their genes or DNA that is ready to come out as a monster. And it takes a tramatic event to trigger this. I bet that more people have this trait but they either fight it or can make a choice in their life that is morally correct. Some say that we all have the killer instinct in us. Its what saved ourlives 10,000 years ago. But through evoloution we learned that we do not need to kill to survive. And some people are able to turn off the part of their brain that tells them what is right and what is wrong. I guess if you can murder in cold blood you can do other terrible crimes with out remorse.

As far as rehabilation. I think its a never ending fight. I guess its like a desease such as an addiction ie. Alcholism. You are never fully cured. Always just one drink away from going overboard. Same thing with sex addcits. You throw a rehabliated sex addict in the whore house and see if they dont have sex.

7. Nov 24, 2008 at 9:14 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    these people are sick...and what sucks is someone can lead a perfectly normal life...never give any indication of being this monster of a person...and then click...it happens...when theyre already in a school or helping the boy scouts or whatever it is

whats even worse is like stratton said...these guys get put in a special part of prisons...because the state KNOWS that bubba and everyone else whos in prison will torture/kill these guys if they find out what theyre in for

8. Nov 24, 2008 at 9:23 AM
    stratton

Member:
    Yeah we used to have to censor the media at times. If someone new came in for that crime we would have to read all the newspapers and make sure they didnt mention that inmate. The general popluation( other thant PC) would taunt the pp feelers. They would beg me to open the doors up and turn my back just for a few seconds. As soon as I left that part of my watch I would hear them taunting. It was comical at times.

9. Nov 24, 2008 at 10:04 AM
    SilverSeven

SilverSeven Rock Solid Toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    6" 35s mud and scratched to shit
    some of this is human nature...

I mean there is a problem when a older person is having sex with someone who is very young,

But you gotta understand, hundreds of years ago kings of civilizations were like 24, girls were meant to be attractive at 14, 15, thats just how humans were created, its modern civilization that has made this taboo...

i know hella of you ae gonna jump on me and give me shit, but think about it, there is a reason you are attracted to teenage girls, its HUMAN INSTINCT, and afterall, we are all human right? right???

disclaimer: My girl is 23 and i have never had sex with an underage girl lol, but i have broken my neck on a few of them

10. Nov 24, 2008 at 10:09 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Hell my great grandparents were married and had kids by the age of 16.
    Not only that but have you seen 17yr old girls at school these days!!!!
    I went and met my brother at college one afternoon and was speechless, they didn't dress like that a few years ago.

11. Nov 24, 2008 at 10:35 AM
    Justin626

Justin626 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Palmer, Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 TRD Sport DC Super White
    Toytec 3" w/ AAL, N-Fab Nerf Bars, Lightforce 170mm Strikers, N-Fab Light Bar, Metra Ipod Adapter, Scosche Auto Start
    Yeah, it's pretty sad when the Boyscouts set up a recruitment booth at your kid's school and there's some flamboyant dude sitting there.:mad: I know that I'm totally stereotyping, but the second he opened his mouth he killed that idea. Now my son is too old to even bother with it.

I don't think there are many men out there, that can honestly say that they're not tempted to look when a highschool girl walks by with her :eek:(.)(.):eek: hanging out of her shirt.:eek:

12. Nov 24, 2008 at 10:49 AM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Yea, but this guy was someone who was trusted to be an educator. This whole topic really is upsetting to me. You almost can't go a day without reading or seeing on TV something like this happening. It's a teacher or a coach or worst of all a priest. Very disturbing.

13. Nov 24, 2008 at 10:51 AM
    stratton

Member:
    That is true. Only human societies say its taboo for 17 and younger. But when its a 12 year old thats just sick as hell. You dont see a bear humping a cub. or a big 12 point buck going at a fawn. I am partly making a joke here but the point is clear. In a society like ours you have to follow the "norm" Which says that certain acts will not be tolerated.

14. Nov 24, 2008 at 11:25 AM
    taconinja

taconinja Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pittsburgh
    Vehicle:
    08 Base 4X4
    We had one on our college's police force. Awesome. And he was giving us all a hard time for under-age drinking. In the words of a Simpson's character "HAHA!"

15. Nov 24, 2008 at 12:23 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    one of hte teachers in my high school got busted for putting hidden cameras in the girls locker room and had all the images and video's on his computer. his work computer! how stupid can you be?

16. Nov 24, 2008 at 12:24 PM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra

youre just mad he didnt share with you :eek:

17. Nov 24, 2008 at 12:33 PM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    so what? i was under 18 at the time so i wouldn't have been a creep. just a horny high schooler

18. Nov 24, 2008 at 12:37 PM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    not saying youd have been wrong

just saying

:D

19. Nov 24, 2008 at 12:40 PM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    well you're just saying correctly then :p

20. Nov 24, 2008 at 1:04 PM
    missileman125fw

missileman125fw Well-Known Member

Member:
    I went to my son's orientation at Clay High. As we're walking through the halls my son and I are looking at each other as these high school girls walk by in lingere tops! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There is a dress code but I guess they weren't enforcing it that day. I'm not saying it's right but if I was a teacher and I had girls wearing that all day, I'd have a hard time teaching!
    Hell, when I was in High School we had a baseball coach that was caught having a fling with one of the ball girls. They kicked him out but now he's a coach for one of the better high school programs in this area.

Products Discussed in

To Top