Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Ask a Plumber.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:26 PM   #41
moblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
moblarkus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

PS , you're about to get electrocuted
Here we go. Carpenter pretending he knows shit about plumbing an electrical. Maybe we should discuss the value added thing some more.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #43
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moblarkus View Post
Here we go. Carpenter pretending he knows shit about plumbing an electrical. Maybe we should discuss the value added thing some more.
Lol

I know what knob and tube is .
Old 12-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #44
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shouldn't you be inhaling noxious fumes somewhere?
Old 12-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #45
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Also , I'm not sure about your habits , but I usually don't drink from the waste pipe .
Old 12-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #46
moblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRider11 View Post
shouldn't you be inhaling noxious fumes somewhere?
Who says I'm not
Old 12-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #47
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #48
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steezyskis View Post
Yeah galvey clogs up pretty bad over the years. I took apart this 3inch galvinized waste line that was 60+ years old and it was down to about an inch or less. Some of the crawl spaces around here are terrible. Least this one was poured slab and not dust. this was just about a week ago broken pipe under this old shitty cabin.

That is nothing...
Old 12-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #50
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
That is nothing...
Oh and trust me I've had my fair share of horrible crawl spaces.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #51

Quote:
So is fibreglass , we still use that ,.

Also , I'm not sure about your habits , but I usually don't drink from the waste pipe .
You're the one using it supply side ding ding. Sure you don't want me to call up one of my brothers? Help you fix your tree fort?
Old 12-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #52
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're the one using it supply side ding ding. Sure you don't want me to call up one of my brothers? Help you fix your tree fort?
derp
Old 12-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #53
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DWV = drain waste vent

I said copper or pex for supplies

You daft ?
Old 12-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #54

Quote:
DWV = drain waste vent

I said copper or pex for supplies

You daft ?
Very.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:48 PM   #55
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Since no one else has asked, why don't plumbers wear pants that fit?
Old 12-28-2011, 03:05 AM   #56
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Back on topic -
OP, any experience with the newer "Heat Pump" hot water heaters? Just curious if you think they are worth the investment?

Example:
I do not think so a tankless is usually better..IMO
Old 12-28-2011, 03:06 AM   #57
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Answer my question about why you guys don't use ABS anymore
PVC Has proveen to be better and last longer.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #58
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
more expensive than a tanked heater?
pretend i dont live in fla btw
They are more expensive than tank one but they dont have to run to heat up the water sitting in a tank and the hot water can be endless. Also they make bigger sizes for colder climates .. europe has used them for years
Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #59

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
PVC Has proveen to be better and last longer.
By who , the PVC lobbyists ?
Old 12-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #60
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'm available in Cali so if anyone needs anything lemme know been plumbing for some time now