Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Online vinyl decal source

Old 12-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Online vinyl decal source

Looking to have a few vinyl decals made up for my buddies company does anyone now of a good online source? It would be like 8"x8" in size and nothing overly intricate just his logo and company name ect.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sockmonkey on here, he makes tons of decals.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
I contacted him awhile back and he stopped responding so I figured I would try elsewhere, this was a few months back though
Old 12-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
I contacted him awhile back and he stopped responding so I figured I would try elsewhere, this was a few months back though
I don't think he makes custom orders anymore, at least thats what i gathered from his thread.

I will pm oyu the info for the place i used.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:24 PM   #6
Law Enforcement:
I sent them an email so we'll see what they say. I'm not sure if sock got busy or miscommunication or what but we had discussed a few things then I never heard back
Old 12-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
OP type on on google "custom decals" there are bunches of sites where you can use user friendly software to create any sort of decal, and they'll give you an instant quote.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:33 PM   #8
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
There is prolly a place in your town that has a plotter, a sign place or the sort.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:01 PM   #9
Law Enforcement:
Im sure there is I just generally look for places other people have used or even may know someone in the business. I try to keep business with good companies who treat customers right on smaller projects like this
Old 12-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #10
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im sure there is I just generally look for places other people have used or even may know someone in the business. I try to keep business with good companies who treat customers right on smaller projects like this
What are you looking to do? My brother has a vinyl cutter.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:11 PM   #11
Law Enforcement:
Send me a pm with your email and I'll send an image its a pain to upload to photobucket from my phone
Old 12-30-2011, 05:12 AM   #12
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
stopped responding?????
i have only ever received 1 PM from you.
it was an inquiry.

i replied that you could send image to an email address for a quote.

never got an email. (how can i follow up on something that did not exist?)

you have never sent anything since.

EDIT: added screen shot.
search for username in my inbox from 12 month period

Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
I don't think he makes custom orders anymore, at least thats what i gathered from his thread.
my thread specifically states "I do not do new bedside decal design by request anymore"
nothing about non-bedsides
Old 12-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
Law Enforcement:
I will gladly take a picture of my email inbox and send it to you in which you did respond and I responded back on August 28th at 2:50 pm. As I said not sure if you got busy or it what happened but I did respond. The response of I generally try to work with businesses that take care of people was in no way, shape or form aimed at you I know you've helped a ton of people out on this board.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:16 AM   #14
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
well, with all of my dealings done on this forum only, it's no wonder it got lost in the mix.

sorry to have missed it
Old 12-30-2011, 08:24 AM   #15
Law Enforcement:
No problem I figured it was an email issue or you were busy.

This is the image I am wanting done but not in black. I would want a green or tan preferably.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #16
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
my thread specifically states "I do not do new bedside decal design by request anymore"
nothing about non-bedsides
Oh.