Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

new epiphany for me

Old 07-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i think i'll have to check out that high temp paint. the only reason i asked is b/c the krylon fusion can also says metal on it. and to get a new tip on the magnaflow cat back, i think i'd have to cut it off
Old 07-09-2007, 06:38 AM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb2themax View Post
LOL. Thanks guys. I could never be President though. I'd get assassinated pretty quick. Cuz first thing I'd do is have the whole Middle East destroyed (No more suicide bombers). Then all of Hollywood's idiot treehuggers would be my next target. I'd be hated more than Bush.
PB, i think you and i would get along just fine, we seem to have identical mindsets
Old 07-09-2007, 06:41 AM   #23
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Nice use of a British Naval Connector!
Nice to meet someone that finally knows what a BNC connector is, much less what it stands for. I'm an AV tech so use them all the time, and lemme tell ya brother, they are they greatest thing since the wheel. I use them on EVERYTHING. I put them on back of TV's instead of those worthless threaded coax ends. I have to say good eye too, i never would have noticed them in that pic
Old 07-09-2007, 01:49 PM   #24
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i know bnc's from networking...in the old thinnet/thicknet coax days
Old 07-09-2007, 01:55 PM   #25

nd's Tacoma Gallery
If it were up to me, everything that connected to anything would use BNCs
Old 07-09-2007, 07:08 PM   #26
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
While I'm on a roll, Check page 10 of my CarDomain. I just added Seas Lotus Reference tweets in the A-pillars. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/832238/10
Old 07-14-2007, 12:45 AM   #27
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

I'm on a roll. More mods. Just added SS brake lines, and bled all the lines. It's a great mod. Better braking.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:46 AM   #28
Sooooooper Moderator

i just painted the exhaust tip, tinted the windows, and did the black headlight mod yesterday. a fun morning...
Old 07-14-2007, 08:00 AM   #29
Mod Master

What paint did you use? Pics?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:37 AM   #30
Sooooooper Moderator

pics are in my gallery. not the best, but oh well. i used the krylon fusion for the headlights and some autozone brand of engine paint for the tip.