Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

new epiphany for me

Old 07-01-2007, 09:20 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
new epiphany for me

after all the looks at pb2themax's gallery, i had never gone to look at his cardomain page. holy crap! i would have never even though of half of the things that he's done to definately better the truck. i have got to give props to that man on a fine piece of auto. seriously though....complete awesomeness!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
yeah definitely sweet. pb's cardomain.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
after all the looks at pb2themax's gallery, i had never gone to look at his cardomain page. holy crap! i would have never even though of half of the things that he's done to definately better the truck. i have got to give props to that man on a fine piece of auto. seriously though....complete awesomeness!!!
You should elect him to clean up/revamp your health care system!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Wait we have a heathcare system in the US?
Old 07-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
i agree!!! kick bush out and throw in pb. wouldnt break my heart at all. thats one reason y canada is cool...one of like, ummm....2 or 3...lol...j/p. i went through toronto once on the way to london and it seemed nice enough.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, not only does his truck look bad ass, but if you take the time to check out all the pages, he has done some seriouslyl sick stuff to his taco. the air compressors and extra reverse lights just to name a few. His truck his my trucks inspiration. Maybe one day..... and thousands of dollars later....
Old 07-03-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
isusww is on a distinguished road
isusww's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of great mods, no doubt. He might be able to own two Tacoma's for what hes spent on modifying one (don't hit me). I just like the Dave Matthews Band DVD he has playing in the picture
Old 07-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #8
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
I agree isusww. Toyota should offer him a job as a consultant. alot of his mods he has done himself. pb for pres? hmmmm i don't know... about the healthcare system does anyone know what that is? j/k
Old 07-04-2007, 03:21 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
PB2themax for President! I'm sure he can rig something so his horn can toot itself.

BEEP BEEP
Old 07-07-2007, 06:03 AM   #10
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. Thanks guys. I could never be President though. I'd get assassinated pretty quick. Cuz first thing I'd do is have the whole Middle East destroyed (No more suicide bombers). Then all of Hollywood's idiot treehuggers would be my next target. I'd be hated more than Bush.

I would like to work for Toyota though. I sent in an application last year, but never got a reply. I probably don't have enough college degrees.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:05 AM   #11
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

BTW, check out my latest mod. The Reading Light. LOL
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/832238/3

Old 07-07-2007, 06:35 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
was just on his cardomain page

PB IS THE WALRUS (BEETLES)
Old 07-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #13
Mod Master

Oh, and a few minutes ago I just installed a Thermo-Acoustic Hoodliner. I just put up some pics at the bottom of the first page of my CarDomain.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator

so is that just for engine noise?
Old 07-07-2007, 09:56 PM   #15
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb2themax View Post
BTW, check out my latest mod. The Reading Light. LOL
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/832238/3

Nice use of a British Naval Connector!
Old 07-08-2007, 05:30 AM   #16
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
so is that just for engine noise?
Pretty much. It works good too. In the cab I can barely hear the engine idle.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator

hmm...could be interesting...so all i would hear is the magnaflow....how much was that?
Old 07-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #18
Mod Master

I got a roll for $60 from a buddy. http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=268-280
Old 07-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

ur the man pb, so lemme ask u this...lol...do u think that the krylon fusion paint would work on the exhaust tip? i know before u said black chrome...but just figured that i may see since i already have it
Old 07-08-2007, 06:30 PM   #20
Mod Master

Naw. That won't work. Krylon Fusion is made for plastic.

Go online and look for a Black Chrome tip. It's like chrome plating, but it's black.

The only other option might be High temp engine block paint. Auto parts stores would have this.