Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Best way to gain weight??

Old 11-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Best way to gain weight??

So... here's my dilema...

i been workin my ass off... literally... and ive lost about 10-12lbs now. I was at 125 and was really happy with that. I know most girls are obsessed with losin weight, fat, blah, blah blah...

but im losin it around where i think it counts: my ass, hips and my boobs

i know guys eat differently than women, but i really, REALLY dont like losin weight.

So... does anyone have any suggestions as to how the hell i can put on weight fairly fast?

I been eatin the hell outta bagel bites, ice cream, some candy, honey buns... just about anything i can snack on. nothin has seem to be workin for some reason. i have a high metabolism anyways so im sure that has a lot to do with it, plus me workin non stop from 9-6 everyday with no breaks to eat anything at all doesnt help

ive heard that i could try weight gain or protien additives daily to help out. i just dont know if i have to work out to help me build up muscle or what.

any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. like i said before though, im not the typical girl that is infatuated with my figure bc no matter what i do my body stays toned and my abs stay rock hard doin nothin at all. i dont exercise, lift weights, walk or anything at all... except massage people everyday which kinda helps keep me tone and on the bad side keep my muscles jacked up

HELP!!
Old 11-25-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Oh if I only had that problem. I work out 3 or 4 time a week and can't seem to lose any weight at all. If I could, I'd swap ya some.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Oh if I only had that problem. I work out 3 or 4 time a week and can't seem to lose any weight at all. If I could, I'd swap ya some.
just drink plenty of water, i know that helps

oh... and try usin the steam room or a dry sauna to help pull it off too... have u tried that yet?
Old 11-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
no,no nooooooooooo.....dont lose weight from hips,ass and boobs!!!

drink more beer.....................and eat alot more cheeseburgers and donuts....that'll do it!!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
So... here's my dilema...

i been workin my ass off... literally... and ive lost about 10-12lbs now. I was at 125 and was really happy with that. I know most girls are obsessed with losin weight, fat, blah, blah blah...

but im losin it around where i think it counts: my ass, hips and my boobs

i know guys eat differently than women, but i really, REALLY dont like losin weight.

So... does anyone have any suggestions as to how the hell i can put on weight fairly fast?

I been eatin the hell outta bagel bites, ice cream, some candy, honey buns... just about anything i can snack on. nothin has seem to be workin for some reason. i have a high metabolism anyways so im sure that has a lot to do with it, plus me workin non stop from 9-6 everyday with no breaks to eat anything at all doesnt help

ive heard that i could try weight gain or protien additives daily to help out. i just dont know if i have to work out to help me build up muscle or what.

any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. like i said before though, im not the typical girl that is infatuated with my figure bc no matter what i do my body stays toned and my abs stay rock hard doin nothin at all. i dont exercise, lift weights, walk or anything at all... except massage people everyday which kinda helps keep me tone and on the bad side keep my muscles jacked up

HELP!!
Dirty thoughts are going through my head.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
You have to find a way to slow your metabolism. Try skipping breakfast and lowering the amount of calories you eat. By doing this, your body thinks that you're not going to be getting the proper nutrients and will begin storing your calories as fat. I forget the exact numbers but a gram of fat counts as 9 calories, and I'm pretty sure that each gram of carbs and protien are 3 calories. But eating less "should" slow your metabolism and your body "should" begin storing some of the calories you take in.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Muscle weighs more than fat, so to gain weight (healthy) build muscle.

Or you can be like me, get unemployed, sit on the couch all day eating pistachio nuts...I think I've put on 10 pounds in the past two weeks. And it ain't muscle.

You're a masseuse? I took masseur lessons up north. My 1st daughter was born premature and her muscles would stiffen up, so they taught me how to massage her. Got interested from there. Comes in handy with girlfriends now.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
just drink plenty of water, i know that helps

oh... and try usin the steam room or a dry sauna to help pull it off too... have u tried that yet?
Ya, but I think the fact that I'm in my fifty's now is really working against me. But I keep on trying!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #9
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Chocolate, ice cream, doritos. all at about 10pm. Poptarts for breakfast.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #10
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
OH YEAH... a boat load of mountain dew
Old 11-25-2008, 08:13 PM   #11
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
drink more beer.....................and eat alot more cheeseburgers and donuts....that'll do it!!
actually, i used to drink jack and coke like a fish and lose weight, so that ones out... cheeseburgers sounds like a plan and donuts? yuck! id rather eat some good ol' spudnuts any day. they are made from taters and are freakin awesome!! i wished i could open up a spudnut shop down here bc i would be rich!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Dirty thoughts are going through my head.
i would expect nothin less from u MM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco's for All View Post
You have to find a way to slow your metabolism. Try skipping breakfast and lowering the amount of calories you eat. By doing this, your body thinks that you're not going to be getting the proper nutrients and will begin storing your calories as fat. I forget the exact numbers but a gram of fat counts as 9 calories, and I'm pretty sure that each gram of carbs and protien are 3 calories. But eating less "should" slow your metabolism and your body "should" begin storing some of the calories you take in.
i never count calories. maybe i should start. i usually look at saturated fat here lately but i guess that dont help? what should i be lookin for thats the highest amount of somethin that should help?

and about the eatin less thing... that dont work, been there done that and i lose even more then, thats pretty much my dilema now. and i NEVER eat breakfast EVER. dont get up in time nor do i care for it anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Muscle weighs more than fat, so to gain weight (healthy) build muscle.

Or you can be like me, get unemployed, sit on the couch all day eating pistachio nuts...I think I've put on 10 pounds in the past two weeks. And it ain't muscle.

You're a masseuse? I took masseur lessons up north. My 1st daughter was born premature and her muscles would stiffen up, so they taught me how to massage her. Got interested from there. Comes in handy with girlfriends now.
i cant be unemployed bc i love my job too much. im a massage therapist yes... and yes it does come in handy for gf's. if i could teach a class to guys to help them out... i would, believe me... and im sure i could make bank too bc im good at what i do. my bf is awesome bc he's got an awesome teacher so he says. i cant complain bc he actually pays attention to what i show him and he's really good. plus if u half ass know what yur doin with massagin a gf/lover (whatever) then im sure that keeps u around a lot longer than u think
Old 11-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #12
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
Chocolate, ice cream, doritos. all at about 10pm. Poptarts for breakfast.
i been eatin the ice cream at nite while my roomy plays the wii

and my dinner is usually pretty late too. ive heard that if u eat right before u go to bed then its hard for yur body to digest/store proper nutrients and whatnot bc yur body is tryin to relax instead of the digestive process.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #13
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
get pregnant!

sorry thats the only way i could help ya
Old 11-25-2008, 08:16 PM   #14
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
get pregnant!

sorry thats the only way i could help ya
oooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

thats the last thing we need right now!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:17 PM   #15
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
oooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

thats the last thing we need right now!
aw, cmon, i already booked my flight!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #16
four forty four

I don't think there will be a shortage of volunteers.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #17
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
aw, cmon, i already booked my flight!
how bout i just hook u up with a hot friend and call it even?

Best way to gain weight??-_mg_2862.jpg
Old 11-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #18

Quote:
how bout i just hook u up with a hot friend and call it even?

Attachment 17115

Old 11-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #19
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
no,no nooooooooooo.....dont lose weight from hips,ass and boobs!!!

Yes!!! Drinking alot of beer makes your boobs bigger!! Manswers said so.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #20
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I ust to drink slim fast with a full meal when I was trying to gain weight in high school.
It seemed to help and I found the chocolate taste the best.
I would say probable alot of past and carbs would help pack on the pounds.