1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tricks that people did to you that really got you upset.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by babytruck, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Jan 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    Buzzoff

Buzzoff Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in

Member:
    The Nickel/5th Ward
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma DC TRD Speedway Blue
    Blacked out windows, 5100's@1.75", KMC XD Hoss795 16x8
    Very interesting. Hopefully it wasn't a dog/cat... For the record we name all our cattle. It helps in identifying them in such cases as "Did you know Suzy had a calf", or that "Bosco"the bull broke through the fence,,,etc

2. Jan 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM
    ninja_taco

ninja_taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '10 Prerunner
    Vanillarama Pinetree Scent
    i'd probably never be able to eat spaghetti again...:confused:

3. Jan 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    So the animals aren't the only forbidden things that gets eat around there. :rimshot:

4. Jan 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    babytruck

babytruck [OP] Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 Barcelona AC 4x4 4.0 6spd
    She asked me as I was leaving how I liked the spaghetti and I said it was "okay"....Then she started to smirk. It clicked in my head that something was wrong and so I asked her what she was smiling at. Then she said that the meat was different. I asked her what it was and she said it was "Milky Eye" (the name of the animal at her mom's house). I asked what she meant by that and she said her mom said that Milky Dye was getting to be a pain in the butt so they slaughtered him, packed the meat, froze it and sent some of it to her. I asked her what Milky Eye was and she just said it was her mom's pet.

I told her that was messed up, she booby trapped me into eating something that I had no idea what it was and that it was very wrong of her. I left. I didn't get sick or anything, I was just really upset.

I don't think it was a dog or cat because she said SOME of it was sent to her. That gave me the idea there was a lot of pet there. But I know they don't have cows. Because the sister likes cows, has always wanted one since she was a child and would have mentioned that.

I don't know. Maybe she was teasing me and it really was beef. But either way, I still remember that night and it caused me to stray away from her.

5. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
    babytruck

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    *sigh*

Nobody's telling stories...This thread is not turning out to be fun. :( I'm feeling like jumping ship here.

6. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    mgrande

mgrande iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    One time I farted in my truck when my buddy was with me. I didn't roll the windows down.

I think I just bested your story.

7. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    babytruck

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    :) Thank you!

8. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    mgrande

mgrande iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    And that chick would have got her ass beat, then while she was lying on the floor I would have purged the meal all over her.

9. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    TACOMABOSS

TACOMABOSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    96 SR5 4x4
    Bilstein 5100s, Toytec AAL, Deck plate mod, Hella 500ff's, Sportsman Camo seat covers, Total Chaos 1" diff drop, JVC stereo, Painted bumpers and grille, Custom grille insert, HID projectors, Black spray paint
    lol

10. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    babytruck

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    *sighs heavily*

11. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    My buddies at work a long time ago, greased up the toilet seat ,we had bad lighting in that little stall and they knew what time my morning "habit" was. They also greased up my telephone ear piece and called me and I stuck the hone right on my ear. This of course was pre cell phone or at least before everybody has one.

12. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:29 PM
    tacoman355

tacoman355 WORD!?!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Hampton,VA
    Vehicle:
    03 Reg Cab Taco
    sold....
    if you knew the lady was crazy, why would you go eat dinner with her :confused:

13. Jan 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    OffroadToy

OffroadToy old, forgetful, and decomposing

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Offroad DCSB AT- VSC,TRAC,HAC, & DAC
    Icon Stage 8, ECGS Bushing, Timbren bump stops, Crown braided/extended brake lines, Overland Custom Design sway bar links, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extension & reroute, front windows tint, Cat Security, XPEL headlight/fog & grill protection, OEM block heater, RCBS illuminated 4X4 switch,
    You still eat spaghetti? :eek:

14. Jan 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    wesb1023

wesb1023 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Westley
    Eastern NC
    Vehicle:
    04 Double Cab
    My buddies in college were mad with me because I didnt want to stay up drinking with them on a Sunday night, class started at 7am on Monday...... Well I got up extra early cause it was about 20 deg. outside and I wanted to warm my truck up. It was a red 89 yota 4x4, I walked outside to start my truck in the parking lot and walked right by it. I didn't recognise it. After getting drunk they decided to pack their kitchen table and chairs in the back of my truck then wrapped it up and down all over with blue saran wrap. I mean from the tires all the way over the top of the cab, every inch was blue!!!! After freezing my butt off un wrapping my truck, I saw the table and chairs and then just red!!!!! I busted the table and chairs into a million pieces in the parking lot and drove over them!!!!! I was so mad!!! But I was not late for class!!!

15. Jan 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM
    TacoDawgfan

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    I've got one, back in my younger days of cruising the streets and hanging out, one night I rode with a friend and another in ones truck. All of a sudden it started to smell one of the most fowl oders I've ever smelled. I was riding bitch in a regular cab truck. :rolleyes: Neither would roll down the window as I complained that something had crawled up ones ass and died. They just laughed and it kept going on until I said that wasn't nobody farting, this was too odd of a smell. Turns out the passenger had a little tube of deer urine and was hiding it as he would open it, I finally realized he had something in his hand so they finally come out with it. That is some nasty shit!

16. Jan 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    Alderleet

Alderleet Ace of Spades

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Salty Hell
    Vehicle:
    '00 Acc Cab TRD 4x4
    One of my weirdo teachers back in high-school was extremely paranoid. He would pick up the phone and make calls and talk on it to the FBI/CIA/NSA w/e and complain that they were watching his classroom.

He literally had a tinfoil hat in his closet, and kept a industrial hairdryer in his desk to ward off god knows what.

Anyway, as a senior prank, someone stole his phone, tore the contents of the phone out, packed it full of tuna, screwed it together, and put it back on the hook.

He used that phone for almost a week before he noticed.

17. Jan 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    TACOMABOSS

TACOMABOSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    96 SR5 4x4
    Bilstein 5100s, Toytec AAL, Deck plate mod, Hella 500ff's, Sportsman Camo seat covers, Total Chaos 1" diff drop, JVC stereo, Painted bumpers and grille, Custom grille insert, HID projectors, Black spray paint
    :rofl: thats funny

18. Jan 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM
    capetaco12

capetaco12 .<>./

Member:
    Cleveland Ledge, MA
    Vehicle:
    Sold: 33's,armor,crawler,dents, ect. 2020 Gladiator
    OME lift CBI sliders, front bumper homemade rear bumper 33x12.50 m/t Gears Aussie locker inchworm crawlbox Homemade flat belly
    I took my truck to a friends to change out the plugs and wires. While i went inside for a drink he took out the fuse to my fuel pump...:mad: He let me fuck with it for 20 minutes before he told me. I thought i really screwed something up because it wouldnt start.

19. Jan 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm Flawless Escalation to the Ludicrous

Member:
    The better coast
    I have a few friends who thought it would be funny to put meat in my food and tell me it was the fake stuff. Lo and behold it ended in me having the worst stomach pains of my life and throwing up for a few hours, NOT COOL :mad::mad::mad:

20. Jan 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM
    TacoDawgfan

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Vegan?

Products Discussed in

To Top