LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tricks that people did to you that really got you upset.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Tricks that people did to you that really got you upset.

My neighbor invited me over for spaghetti dinner and she knows that I get upset about the way she has treated her pets in the past. She is the type that will let dogs loose into the street when she doesn't want them anymore and never gets them spayed or neutered.

ANYWAY....after I had eaten she told me that the meat in the spaghetti was from one of her mom's pets that they killed.

And yes, the mom (who does not live with her) told me that they had indeed packed up the meat and sent it to my neighbor.

She thought it was funny. I didn't.

Anyone play any kind of tricks that got YOU upset?
Old 01-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
WTF?
Old 01-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
WTF

I'd report your neighbour to the SPCA
Old 01-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, not cool at all.

No one really plays tricks on me but I think its time to stop talking to that neighbor of yours.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #5
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We don't talk anymore. Plus she moved away. That family is Jerry Springer-ish. The mom married her brother.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
WTF

I'd report your neighbour to the SPCA
They have been reported by the other neighbors prior to this incident. But I want to hear other's stories too!!
Old 01-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post

We don't talk anymore. That family is Jerry Springer-ish. The mom married her brother.
WTF
Old 01-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #9
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
That's way overboard imo. But I'm often told I take things too seriously.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of "pet" was used in the spaghetti?

The reason I ask is that my family eats the meat from our cattle. Although I don't refer to them as pets, I do know some people whose children get attached to livestock (cattle, hogs, chickens, etc) and eventually end up eating them after they are sent to be slaughtered.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #11
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

We don't talk anymore. Plus she moved away. That family is Jerry Springer-ish. The mom married her brother.
Is this thread a cruel joke where at the end you'll post

" HA HA "

cause that's something I would do
Old 01-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
She seriously fed you ground-up pet? Was that a joke? I would burn someone's house down if they did that to me. Isn't it illegal to eat dogs/cats in the US?
Old 01-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #13
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
<--- Still in WTF mode....
Old 01-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Is this thread a cruel joke where at the end you'll post

" HA HA "

cause that's something I would do
No I'm serious, this happened probably five years ago. As for what the pet was, I'm not sure because the mom and the mom's brother/husband lives on a ranch. I know it was a pet because my neighbor referred to it by name a few times. They do not raise animals for food from what I recall.

And yes, she married her brother. Her dad had an illegitimate son. She searched for him, found him and they fell in love. They had two different last names because his mom did not list the dad on the birth certificate.

ANYWAY.

Come on, you guys, tell me some stories!!
Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #15
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
there is no better story then what you have told us about your neighbors..you win!!
Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #16
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I'm serious, this happened probably five years ago. As for what the pet was, I'm not sure because the mom and the mom's brother/husband lives on a ranch. I know it was a pet because my neighbor referred to it by name a few times. They do not raise animals for food from what I recall.

And yes, she married her brother. Her dad had an illegitimate son. She searched for him, found him and they fell in love. They had two different last names because his mom did not list the dad on the birth certificate.

ANYWAY.

Come on, you guys, tell me some stories!!
Old 01-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #18
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #19
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My neighbor invited me over for spaghetti dinner and she knows that I get upset about the way she has treated her pets in the past. She is the type that will let dogs loose into the street when she doesn't want them anymore and never gets them spayed or neutered.

ANYWAY....after I had eaten she told me that the meat in the spaghetti was from one of her mom's pets that they killed.

And yes, the mom (who does not live with her) told me that they had indeed packed up the meat and sent it to my neighbor.

She thought it was funny. I didn't.

Anyone play any kind of tricks that got YOU upset?
WTF? Id force myself to throw up on her table... or carpet... then leave
Old 01-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #20

Oh you guys come on.

Tell us some stories. I happened to be thinking of this only because I was going to cook spaghetti tonight and I'm out there raking and I looked over at her house and remembered that night.