Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Friends are Nothing.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Friends are Nothing.

Seriously Friends are nothing to me anymore, Theres a new girl that just moved here from maryland and I was the first to talk to her. We went to the beach a few times and got really close intill my so called bestfriend back stabbed me. He came with us on a fishing trip and told her while I was on the fly bridge that Im dating someone already and that I play every girl im with. This girl meant alot to me and im fighting to get her back but why would someone that close do that. There supposivly almost together and that'll just kill me. So moral is watch out even if your friends are the closest thing to you.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
tell her he has aids... thats not cool under any circumstance.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Your "friend" was
Old 01-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear. It sounds like he is not worth being called a friend. I have had "friends" like that before, and I am sure there will be more. But there are true honest friends also, don't write them all off.
I hope things work out for you.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
take him out in the boat, then push him off when out to sea. Friends are shitty..I have TRUE friendsI can count on one hand, the rest are acquaintences.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Step 1. Go to local store which has hunting supplies
Step 2. Purchase bottle of Animal Urine
Step 3. Disperse bottle of animal urine through out douche nuggets truck, 10 points for Fresh Air Vents.
Sorry about that did you talk to the girl about that? Just tell her you don't have a gf try to bring it up in a conversation I guess.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #7
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
take him out in the boat, then push him off when out to sea. Friends are shitty..I have TRUE friendsI can count on one hand, the rest are acquaintences.
That's my theory on friends also
Old 01-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Unless you actually do have a gf?
Old 01-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
what a dick. ive had it happen to me too. 6th grade. i ended up getting the bitch though. itll work out man.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #10
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, got a lot of aquaintences but very few friends myself. I hang on to the good ones.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
That's my theory on friends also
Ive always been kind of a loaner, so im used to not being around alot of people. Makes it easier when you don't trust people to begin with

I grew up not being able to deal with stupidity, it sticks true to this day
Old 01-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #12
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha my question! Either way still a shitty "friend".. but was what he said true?
Old 01-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #14
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Negative ghostrider. Its just how do you rebound off that its pretty hard. And she is deffently worth fighting for
Old 01-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #15
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post

Negative ghostrider. Its just how do you rebound off that its pretty hard. And she is deffently worth fighting for
On to the next one. If she just believed what your friend said without taking into consideration what she knows about you or asking you, then starts dating this guy.. then she is definitely not worth fighting for.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #16
Super Mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
On to the next one. If she just believed what your friend said without taking into consideration what she knows about you or asking you, then starts dating this guy.. then she is definitely not worth fighting for.
The only reason Im disagreeing is because she just moved here wensday so she really has no idea who or what to beileve. Get what im saying?
Old 01-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #17
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
The only reason Im disagreeing is because she just moved here wensday so she really has no idea who or what to beileve. Get what im saying?
If she just moved here Wednesday.. I'm more concerned about why you're getting so attached so quickly, and also why she's already hooking up with your buddy after being here just a few days.

Wasn't going to ask this because I didn't think it was important but how old are you three?
Old 01-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #18
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Old 01-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #20
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Haha not trying to start shit.. but this girl(woman?) has been in the state supposedly 4/5 days. Doesn't make sense.