Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

10K members

Old 11-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
10K members

Don't know if anybody else noticed, but I just checked our member list and we now have 10,414 members!

TW is getting pretty big
Old 11-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i have noticed TW sure has come along quite well good environment!
Old 11-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Yeah... I like it here.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
but if we had something in place to delete members if thay havent logged in, in the last 6 months, it'd decrease quite a bit i believe....i think that should be something in place anyways...clear up server space

and on that note....why are permanently banned members gallery's still around? ie danusa
Old 11-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #5
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
but if we had something in place to delete members if thay havent logged in, in the last 6 months, it'd decrease quite a bit i believe....i think that should be something in place anyways...clear up server space
I concur. I think that inactive accounts should be deleted.

Though I think there should be someway to freeze your account so you can be inactive without fear of getting deleted. That way the Military guys who get deployed (and other such situations) don't get deleted.

Wonder how many more people this place will have by this time next year?
Old 11-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #6
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Kinda makes me feel old!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Though I think there should be someway to freeze your account so you can be inactive without fear of getting deleted. That way the Military guys who get deployed (and other such situations) don't get deleted.
very true....should be set up as well...or something the mods can do if requested by said member
Old 11-26-2008, 09:27 PM   #8
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nah... I have accounts on tons of other forums. I like signing into them every few months to see if any responses have come to my questions. Likewise, we have a few "inactive" members that keep coming back around.

Don't worry - They all know where home is.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
nah... I have accounts on tons of other forums. I like signing into them every few months to see if any responses have come to my questions. Likewise, we have a few "inactive" members that keep coming back around.

Don't worry - They all know where home is.
i understand...but if u havent logged on in 6 months...u dont seem to care to view it too much and really dont need an account to see most things anyways
Old 11-26-2008, 09:34 PM   #10
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i understand...but if u havent logged on in 6 months...u dont seem to care to view it too much and really dont need an account to see most things anyways
True, but then you can't reply to posts. I was inactive on here for 4 months while trying to get my new job straightened out. That was even after I became a moderator.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:37 PM   #11
I dub thee malicious!

We also have a few members that log in, but don't post or have been on hiatus. However, I still talk to them via email and IM from time to time...