Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Transporting Slot Machines

Old 01-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Transporting Slot Machines

I purchased two "antique" slot machines from my grandparents estate. I am going to be transporting them both in the back of my Tacoma, but to protect them from the elements, I will have to keep them under my bed cover laying on their sides. My google searches came up empty on if there is any special way to transport a slot machine. Primarily I am worried if there is an issue with laying them on their sides for a 900 mile road trip. If it makes a difference, one is a 1983 IGT draw poker and the other is a 1950's Jet Bell reel slot. Any information is helpful. Thanks!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I'd bet ( gold & sliver pawn ) pawn stars out in Vegas would know .
Old 01-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I went ahead and transported them on their sides. Other than needing some cleaning and fixing other issues they had before transporting, they still work fine!

Old 01-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Those are freaking sweet man! Looks awesome in the mancave i bet.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
Weapon Mechanic

Currently no mancave, just the general purpose room of our house. My future mancave will be styled after the officer's club from M.A.S.H.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #6
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice !