Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Fire at Chris' family property. Let's pull through, TW!!

Old 01-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #21
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
i will send what i can. i actually have to go to walmart today to pick up a few things anyways. it probably won't be much but it will be more than nothing i guess.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
i will send what i can. i actually have to go to walmart today to pick up a few things anyways. it probably won't be much but it will be more than nothing i guess.
2 bucks is good. Even if he can buy a magazine to read, and get his mind diverted.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #23
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Chris, I know most banks, including mine, sell those American Express gift cards. Would those be more helpful so they can be used anywhere for food, clothes, and anything else?
Old 01-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #24
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Hey Chris, I know most banks, including mine, sell those American Express gift cards. Would those be more helpful so they can be used anywhere for food, clothes, and anything else?
Excellent Idea..
Old 01-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #25
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
Excellent Idea..
Thanks, I figured a few of the local clubs could take up a collection and send one or two of those out there
Old 01-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #26
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks, I figured a few of the local clubs could take up a collection and send one or two of those out there
You sir are a genius.. maybe even like one of those loadable cards from Walmart..like a credit card..
Old 01-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #27

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You sir are a genius.. maybe even like one of those loadable cards from Walmart..like a credit card..
Exactly
Old 01-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #28
NBHNC

Quote:
Exactly
TW is the best and most helpful forum out there
Old 01-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #29

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TW is the best and most helpful forum out there
Why do you think i left that ghost town that is T4R

Now back on topic!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #30
NBHNC

Quote:
Why do you think i left that ghost town that is T4R

Now back on topic!
I sent him a gift card this morning..
Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #31
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #32
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
How about gift cards?
Another more generic option might be a Visa gift card. That way they can use it wherever they need to.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #33
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The last one I bought for a prize at work added a surcharge at the counter...careful with these! Still, that is a great idea.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #34
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Target Sells Visa gift cards as well. They can be used anywhere as well. The only problem is that they are only in $50 and $100 increments so it may not be within everyone's budget.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #35

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Target Sells Visa gift cards as well. They can be used anywhere as well. The only problem is that they are only in $50 and $100 increments so it may not be within everyone's budget.
Yeah, that's why I was planning on a local club collection if that's possible
Old 01-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #36
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
dude from Louisiana was talking about getting the money together from a local group and buying one.. it maybe be more feasible to do.. 10 members 5 bucks a piece.... WINNING.. we can all pitch in a lil
Old 01-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #37

Maybe even simpler, could we all PayPal say, Chris, or another member and give one huge contribution (cash or multiple gift cards)?
Old 01-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #38
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
Maybe even simpler, could we all PayPal say, Chris, or another member and give one huge contribution (cash or multiple gift cards)?
That came into my head in the shower just now (where all the best ideas hit me). We can paypal Chris and put he can put the money on a visa card or write them a check or something

Edit: Would be much easier on them as well so they wont have keep track what cards have money on them and what cards have been used up as well as not having to pay for stuff with 10 cards that add up to the total amount. I think that made sense....Im not bashing your gift card idea by any means babytruck
Old 01-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #39
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
I like that idea.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #40
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
The help out chris4x4 and family meet
Ok guys its time he has always helped us out when we needn't
Now its our turn chris brothers house burned down in AZ
everything was lost all are safe but he has nothing
By helping out his brother and family we help out chris
I will be going to the local walmart this Sunday to get
some gift cards
Anyone that wants to meet let me know what time works
best for you and we can meet up
Any one that wants to help but is to far just send me a pm
and ill put you in and ill pm you my address and you can send