Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Fire at Chris' family property. Let's pull through, TW!!

Old 01-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #41
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
What sad news, definetly going to help out!! Walmart or Safeway giftcards, huh?! Ok, head to the store after work. Thanks for getting the word out there and getting this started. Wish all the best.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all for the support!!! The only real place for him to shop, is a Walmart near his house. So thats why I sugggested a card from them. There isnt any other place for him to go. If you need the address in which to send the cards, PM me, or Babytruck. Thanks again everyone!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #43
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
That came into my head in the shower just now (where all the best ideas hit me). We can paypal Chris and put he can put the money on a visa card or write them a check or something

Edit: Would be much easier on them as well so they wont have keep track what cards have money on them and what cards have been used up as well as not having to pay for stuff with 10 cards that add up to the total amount. I think that made sense....Im not bashing your gift card idea by any means babytruck

No worries!! Thanks for the ideas! It's just that Jason has no computer access and Chris is kind of busy and his mind is all up in a tizzy. The less for him to do the better. He's not even sleeping or eating right....

Which ever works best for everyone. Every little bit helps no matter what form.

But I want to say that everyone here is so awesome, pulling through here. Thank you sooo much.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #44
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Im not bashing your gift card idea by any means babytruck
Yes, I'm sorry. Should have added that part!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #45
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
The help out chris4x4 and family meet
Ok guys its time he has always helped us out when we needn't
Now its our turn chris brothers house burned down in AZ
everything was lost all are safe but he has nothing
By helping out his brother and family we help out chris
I will be going to the local walmart this Sunday to get
some gift cards
Anyone that wants to meet let me know what time works
best for you and we can meet up
Any one that wants to help but is to far just send me a pm
and ill put you in and ill pm you my address and you can send
the money to me
After that the 1st beer is on me
Its time for jersey to step up he needs our help

I Just put this in the NJ tacos thread
Thank you so much for doing this!! This is great!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #46
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like WALMART gift cards are the way to go here everyone.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #47
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Our support will be on the way after I get the info from Babytruck.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #48
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
some gift cards
the money to me

Excellent thinking. I just did the same in the San Diego B.S. Thread.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #49
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your brother, and your family Chris. Everybody is ok, and thats what matters the most. Let us know if there is anything us Az guys can do to help.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #50
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
some gift cards
the money to me

nice job dude
Old 01-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #51
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Excellent thinking. I just did the same in the San Diego B.S. Thread.
did it in the georgia thread too
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #52
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your brother, and your family Chris. Everybody is ok, and thats what matters the most. Let us know if there is anything us Az guys can do to help.
Thanks man! As of now, I think this is about the best way to help. Depending on when I can get up there to asses all teh damage, and make a rebuilding plan, I might need to get a small "crew" toghether to build a new place. But thats not for a few days or so. And then we need to see how we can get materials, and such.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #53

OMG thank youuuuu!~!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks man! As of now, I think this is about the best way to help. Depending on when I can get up there to asses all teh damage, and make a rebuilding plan, I might need to get a small "crew" toghether to build a new place. But thats not for a few days or so. And then we need to see how we can get materials, and such.
Be careful of the dirt. With the chemicals that burned in the shed, hopefully it's not toxic.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #55
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, well I'm in if you need another truck(s). Can get a trailer as well. what part up north exactly?
Old 01-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Be careful of the dirt. With the chemicals that burned in the shed, hopefully it's not toxic.
Yeah. The construction company that said they are helping with clean up also said they are going to test the dirt. We also have a guy that lives about 1/4 mile away who said he will give whatever dirt he has on his property to rebuild the grounds for his home. We cant address any of that yet, until the land gets clerared. As of now, I have a date of next weekend to meet with the local Fire Dept., My Parents, and some construction folks to asses all the damage, and work on a rebuild plan. This is gonna be a long road.

FWIW, My Mom and Dad have been made aware of what you all are doing for my Brother, and they can not belive it! There is no way for us to show or express how thankfull we are. My Mom and Dad, as am I, are left speechless. The support you all have given is clearly letting us know that there is a light at the end of this ordeal, and things may actually end up OK!!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #57
NBHNC

Quote:
Yeah. The construction company that said they are helping with clean up also said they are going to test the dirt. We also have a guy that lives about 1/4 mile away who said he will give whatever dirt he has on his property to rebuild the grounds for his home. We cant address any of that yet, until the land gets clerared. As of now, I have a date of next weekend to meet with the local Fire Dept., My Parents, and some construction folks to asses all the damage, and work on a rebuild plan. This is gonna be a long road.

FWIW, My Mom and Dad have been made aware of what you all are doing for my Brother, and they can not belive it! There is no way for us to show or express how thankfull we are. My Mom and Dad, as am I, are left speechless. The support you all have given is clearly letting us know that there is a light at the end of this ordeal, and things may actually end up OK!!
You and your family are welcome and... we love you guys (in my best Eric Cartman voice)
Old 01-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #58
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Im down for helping out. Let me know where to send it! Maybe post it in the first post
Old 01-10-2012, 11:24 AM   #59
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Im down for helping out. Let me know where to send it! Maybe post it in the first post
you can pm the OP she will give you the info
Old 01-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Ok, well I'm in if you need another truck(s). Can get a trailer as well. what part up north exactly?
The Show Low/ White Mountain Lake area.