Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Might go back to school

Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Might go back to school

TL;DR:

Did shitty in highschool. Got a AA from a community acreditted college in FL. Did pretty good, 3.0 or so. Want to apply to USF now. Is it easier or do i have a better chance applying as a transfer student, will they even look at my high school transcript?

My employer who went to USF and is on their athletic board of directors LOVES usf, do you think he could help me with admissions?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
They will look at your high school transcripts, but they will be more interested in what you've accomplished academically since then. Not a bad GPA for a CC-how long ago did you get your AA? Recent performance is important, and the more classes you do well in prior to application to USF, the better. Good luck.