Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

SIGPRO SP2022

Old 01-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
phillip t is on a distinguished road
phillip t's Tacoma Gallery
SIGPRO SP2022

Just got my 40S&W Sig SP2022. Anyone down to go shooting?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Post this in the Guns & Hunting section and I am sure you will find someone.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
eewwwwwwww

should have gone M&P or 1911
Old 01-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I'm going Sunday with my friends. Where are you at?
Old 01-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #6

I'm located LA/OC Area. Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Went shooting today in Oceanside, CA with a few friends. I'm down to go again Sunday. Where?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm going to insight range this Sunday in artesia.
Old 01-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016

also Nice Sp2022, my buddy has one has about 10000 rounds through it. his is a 9mm.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
out at burrow canyon if anyone wants to shoot.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out east in Ohio. I think thats maybe only a 30 hour drive lol? When ya wanna do some shooting h