Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Excited as hell

Old 01-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Excited as hell

Paying the truck off this month!

Can't wait until the title is in my hand!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
Paying the truck off this month!

Can't wait until the title is in my hand!!!
A big fat thumbs up to you Sr.
I hope to be in your shoes in the very near future. Debating on killing mine or the wifes loan or neither and for the first time ever getting crazy with my money. Everyone tells me I need to learn to live a little which sometimes requires spending some $$$

I have a sweet deal offered to me to do all I want to my truck and all I need to do is jump on it, but man I'm a cheap ass MoFo!
Old 01-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
congrats.............wear a diaper when u check the mail, ya might crap urself with excitment
Too late!

Old 01-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Too late!
How much are you going to save each month as a result
Old 01-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
BadgerCO4x4 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Ex-pilot/PAO
BadgerCO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet man, congrats! I just paid mine off today, feels good.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
How much are you going to save each month as a result
My payments were 439 a month. But for the last year I have been making double payments (new job with higher pay makes this possible).

So I will have an extra ~900 a month easily. That is if I do not spend it.

I am in a really good position in life, and I am grateful for every molecule of it
Old 01-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #7

Quote:
My payments were 439 a month. But for the last year I have been making double payments (new job with higher pay makes this possible).

So I will have an extra ~900 a month easily. That is if I do not spend it.

I am in a really good position in life, and I am grateful for every molecule of it
A nice chunck of change in deed. Now just don't go and buy a brand new car right away like so many idiots I know do.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
Not planning on buying another car. Even though it is in the back of my mind...

TRD SC, DTLT headers, y pipe, URD 2.8x pulley, larger injectors, upgraded fuel pump, UCON ems from URD.

That is what I have in store for myself...
Old 01-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. Beer on you?
Old 01-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!! I'm almost to that point too!!
Old 01-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Congrats! I bet it will tast sweet to take that title away from the stealership!
Old 01-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #14
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 01-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoteacher View Post
Congrats. Beer on you?
Need someone of age to purchase it .
Old 01-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
congrats...paid mine off last month. Great feeling!
Old 01-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #17
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not planning on buying another car. Even though it is in the back of my mind...

TRD SC, DTLT headers, y pipe, URD 2.8x pulley, larger injectors, upgraded fuel pump, UCON ems from URD.

That is what I have in store for myself...
what does the URD 2.8x pulley do?
Old 01-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #19
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations. That's a great accomplishment.
Enjoy the extra money, but be careful to not spend too much on the truck mods. I have seen people spending more than a new car's worth on an old car. They could have bought a new car, but instead have an old car with a lot of bells and whistles that they will never get the money back if they decide to sell it.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #20
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
A nice chunck of change in deed. Now just don't go and buy a brand new car right away like so many idiots I know do.
WATCH IT! lol damn good job! I just bought mine lmao im opposite of u