Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Samsung TV

Old 11-29-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Samsung TV

My gf got me this TV for an early xmas present!! What do you guys think? I am going to hook it up tomorrow.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...1054000P?mv=rr
Old 11-29-2008, 12:16 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
My sister in law almost got that one awesome LCD!
Old 11-29-2008, 12:45 AM   #3
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky!
My BF wants it in 50in, we can't get it just yet .
Old 11-29-2008, 01:02 AM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Samsung & Sony are the top tv makers on the market today. I love my Sony LCD. Outstanding in every way. You are going to enjoy that tv tremendously.

What is the secret to having such a generous GF that would spend that much money on you for Christmas?
Old 11-29-2008, 01:58 AM   #5
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Sharp is up there too. My folks have an Aquous (Or however the hell you spell it) And it's nothing short of fantastic.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:12 AM   #6
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a samsung and love it. The model we got has it all. You can hook a computer up to it too and have a 46" monitor. Awesome picture! Your gonna love it!

Murph
Old 11-29-2008, 03:21 AM   #7
Smurfio18 will become famous soon enough
Smurfio18's Tacoma Gallery
Its a nice TV but you wont really appreciate that bad boy until you hook a HD source to it. Be sure and get HDTV or a Blueray player and you will love it even more. oh yeah, be sure and use a HDMI cable ( most fry's electronics have em for $20)
Old 11-29-2008, 04:55 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Gift!

What a great Christmas gift!

I have a 42" plasma Samsung matched with a Samsung DVD and absolutely love it. Going on its 2 yr this Dec. Thinking of getting my mom one this year seeing how all cable is going HD.

Enjoy your new TV and let us know how you like it. She bought it on Black Friday right? What a shopper!
Old 11-29-2008, 05:01 AM   #9
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
niiice slim. now you can watch sc get beat in 46 inches in what ever bowl they play in. lol j/k
Old 11-29-2008, 06:00 AM   #11
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
My gf got me this TV for an early xmas present!! What do you guys think?
She got a sister?
Old 11-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #12
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
What a great Christmas gift!

I have a 42" plasma Samsung matched with a Samsung DVD and absolutely love it. Going on its 2 yr this Dec. Thinking of getting my mom one this year seeing how all cable is going HD.

Enjoy your new TV and let us know how you like it. She bought it on Black Friday right? What a shopper!
Yea she got it yesterday! It was like $500 off the normal price. I was with her to make sure she got a good one lol!
Old 11-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #13
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Samsung and LG use to be my favorite hd tv's but i've seen too many issues with LG so at this point i think Samsung is by far the best LCD/Plasma tv manufacturer. Nice TV
Old 11-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #14
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
I've got a samsung and love it. The model we got has it all. You can hook a computer up to it too and have a 46" monitor. Awesome picture! Your gonna love it!

Murph

Yep! That is how I have my PC hooked. Through my 46" LCD TV & Home theater surround sound. HDMI cable from my PC(dvi) to TV (HDMI). HD TV is pretty much all I watch. Sports are the best on HD. I never realized how bad TV was before the HD TV. When you go to someones house that has analog tv's, the picture is blurry. Even with cable or satellite.

PS3 HDMI to TV & Digital audio(fiber optic) to surround sound is the way to go.

Another great place to get inexpensive cables is Tigerdirect.com I buy all my PC components from here. Best prices on the net.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #15

Also monoprice.com is great for cables!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Yep! That is how I have my PC hooked. Through my 46" LCD TV & Home theater surround sound. HDMI cable from my PC(dvi) to TV (HDMI). HD TV is pretty much all I watch. Sports are the best on HD. I never realized how bad TV was before the HD TV. When you go to someones house that has analog tv's, the picture is blurry. Even with cable or satellite.

PS3 HDMI to TV & Digital audio(fiber optic) to surround sound is the way to go.

Another great place to get inexpensive cables is Tigerdirect.com I buy all my PC components from here. Best prices on the net.