I went out today and bought a few things to keep with me at all times. I don't have a toolbox yet so I kept it limited to what I could stuff in one bag/box that would be easily (re)moved. I didn't want to dump a bunch of money into it yet so I set an $80 limit and still didn't reach it today. My stores of choice were Harbor Freight and Walmart. I'm pretty pleased with what I got and if any of it gets damaged/lost/stolen, I won't be TOO concerned. Here is what I have so far...
- 16" Stanley tote bag
- 40pc socket set (3/8 drive with 1/4 adapter)
- Assorted screwdrivers of most shapes and sizes
- Several assorted pliers
- Zip ties
- Heat shrink tubing
- Soldering kit
- Wiring kit
- SAE, metric, torx allen wrench packs
- SAE and metric wrench sets
- Measuring tape
- Free LED flashlight from Harbor Freight
I also had a leatherman multi-tool laying around so I threw it in there as well.
So what tools do you guys keep in your Tacoma at all times?