Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Post pics of your Golf Cart

Old 11-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of your Golf Cart

Show off your cart with some pics.....got to be some Taco owners that have a tricked out cart....
Always wanted to put a lift kit on mine.......the bed and rack are very handy around the property.....

Put the Toyota emblem on the front years ago. Used to work for a company that built parts for Toyota vehicles. Wish I didn't put it on the cart now that I'm back into a Toy.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
you can get some different lift kits for your ez-go. i can check on some prices for ya when i go back on monday.................and for now, you can check this out.........its where i have worked for the past 10.5 years.

http://carolinagolfcars.com/

i built most of the carts in the custom cart picture gallery.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you can get some different lift kits for your ez-go. i can check on some prices for ya when i go back on monday.................and for now, you can check this out.........its where i have worked for the past 10.5 years.

http://carolinagolfcars.com/

i built most of the carts in the custom cart picture gallery.
a couple of sweet rides right there..........

Old 11-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
a couple of sweet rides right there..........

yeah....those are a couple, and some that we dont have pics of on our site that were way cooler than those there!!
Old 06-11-2011, 06:15 AM   #5
Well, just lost another battery, the tires are shot and the springs sag....it's either time for a major overhaul or an upgrade, with some lift this time of course......it has been a good cart, any buyers out there looking for a deal on an EZ GO?

And now there are more people on TW than in '08, maybe we can get some pics of your carts?
Old 06-11-2011, 06:43 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
lol, My Father-inlaw owns a Golf Car shop here in Asheboro.

I "borrowed" one of those Ruff-n-Tuff 4x4 cars to play around at the house......ended up tearing the rear end out of it
................that's the ticket......I need to be 'borrowing', not buying.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #7

i will get a pic of my "prerunner" golf cart/side by side/hunting/yard work ride soon.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #8

this is my club car carryall 272 gas side by side.....factory lift,23 inch tires,rear locker,full cab, back up lights and flood lights that i added for night trial riding/looking for deer..........i'll post another of it later, when i go out to the garage. lol
Old 06-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #9

here is our new "silent stalker" line of electric 48 volt club cars we are starting to build at work. i had came up with it a while back....and they decided to listen and go with it. turning out pretty nice,and there are lots of different options. thats a superwinch on the front. not my first choice for winches...cause this one aint got a remote....but it pulls pretty damn good.

wish i could make the pic bigger...but i aint quite sure how to. thats from my phone.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #10
That silent stalker is schweet. You better get a patent on that.

I really like that cab with the tilt out window on your club car!! That's going to be a fine machine!! Is it done or are you still finishing it?
Old 06-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #11
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
...it's a jeep thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your Golf Cart-easter10-049.jpg  
Old 06-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #13

heres a better pic of mine.

Ben......im pretty much done for now...besides a winch and a hydraulic ram for lifting the bed instead of me having to do it all the time. i put a stereo in a while back......and play on my property a good but running thru trails.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbp68 View Post
...it's a jeep thing.
thats pretty cool. we've done a few jeeps, but not to that extent. a few mustangs,a few 57 chevy's too.

mike helton.....a nascar dude....owns a huge "hummer" cart for hunting.....its friggin huge, but pretty badass.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #15
That's a really great looking ride Will!! Very nice work! Wish we lived closer, we'd spif mine up like that.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:07 AM   #16

Quote:
That's a really great looking ride Will!! Very nice work! Wish we lived closer, we'd spif mine up like that.
yeah...i think we'd be doing some cart racing thru the property!!! mine aint 4x4, but the diff lock helps and it'll go almost anywhere....especially when i get my winch for it. meant to say also...it has exhaust ran heat too. you hit the switch, and heat from exhaust blows into the cab. very nice on them chilly winter hunting days!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #17
Quote:
yeah...i think we'd be doing some cart racing thru the property!!! mine aint 4x4, but the diff lock helps and it'll go almost anywhere....especially when i get my winch for it. meant to say also...it has exhaust ran heat too. you hit the switch, and heat from exhaust blows into the cab. very nice on them chilly winter hunting days!!!
no way, get outta here!! That's too cool!!! Keep a good check on that exhaust for leaks.....don't need ya taking any dirt naps while out hunting.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #18
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^oh my kbp!!! That thing even has leather doesn't it? Very nice!!
Not mine. I saw it at the ag fair last fall. Yes it did have leather...and a beer cooler
Old 06-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #19

Quote:
no way, get outta here!! That's too cool!!! Keep a good check on that exhaust for leaks.....don't need ya taking any dirt naps while out hunting.
well...cool thing is...its not ran thru the exhaust........just the heat off the exhaust, so chances are slim. but i make sure everything is tight every couple weeks. the wifey wont let me get any more toys for a while!!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
Quote:
well...cool thing is...its not ran thru the exhaust........just the heat off the exhaust, so chances are slim. but i make sure everything is tight every couple weeks. the wifey wont let me get any more toys for a while!!
yeah, I assumed that. My muffler on my old Timberwolf has holes in it, so I figure it could happen. Putting a co2 monitor in there during the winter wouldn't hurt.