Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Only in Kentucky

Old 01-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Only in Kentucky

Will you see this outside of your local Dollar General!

Old 01-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
What the.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
hhahaha. seen worse. lol i have seen a lifted camero out side wall-mart.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get what you're trying to point out but then again I am from the ghetto of Oxford, Mississippi...
Old 01-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
I don't get what you're trying to point out but then again I am from the ghetto of Oxford, Mississippi...

Soup Beans and Corn Bread for 2.50 on the trailor? lol You must really be from Mississippi lol
Old 01-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
OnTheTrail is on a distinguished road
OnTheTrail's Tacoma Gallery
You never know. Around here hispanic women drive up to job sites and sell really good tortas and tamales from their car.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheTrail View Post
You never know. Around here hispanic women drive up to job sites and sell really good tortas and tamales from their car.
Shiiiiiiiiit. I wish we had hispanic women driving by selling fresh tamales.

Every army base i've ever been to, had atleast 1 if not 2 taco stands on base.

Air force... They're all like... "NONE FOR YOU!!!"
Old 01-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #8
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
Soup Beans and Corn Bread for 2.50 on the trailor? lol You must really be from Mississippi lol
You got it...

I am from Mississippi but I've never actually seen the soup and beans here although I've seen some strange shit. Oxford is actually a very nice small town of about 15,000, is the home of Ole Miss and has the best looking women of any place I've ever been (& I've traveled a lot).
Old 01-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Seen in Lexington, KY

Old 01-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #10
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Holler if you got junk, lol!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
You got it...

I am from Mississippi but I've never actually seen the soup and beans here although I've seen some strange shit. Oxford is actually a very nice small town of about 15,000, is the home of Ole Miss and has the best looking women of any place I've ever been (& I've traveled a lot).

I would have to say Lexington, KY is home to a whole lot of very nice looking women itself. Going to school at UK women out number the men there i would guess 3 to 1. A whole lot of attractive women here.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Seen in Lexington, KY

That is fantastic!