1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Landlord issues

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 0BlackTaco6, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Jan 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    0BlackTaco6

0BlackTaco6 [OP] Ive got tiger blood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP DC SR5 4x4 6 speed
    Color matched and satoshi grille, hella 500ff behind, bhlm, sockmonkey bedsides, 17" sports 265/70 grabber at2's.
    So me and my girl moved into our current apartment in November. We are renting a nice 1 bedroom that is above my landlords business. Jim which is the owner of the company and his wife were the ones that showed us the apartment and said they thought we were a real nice couple. The wife Tammy seemed nice but fake. Jim has always been a very good guy. Bends over backwards for us and is always super nice. We have caught a few times Tammy being shady. So its apparent she must think she wears the pants. So the apartment across the hall from us opened up a few weeks ago and Jim told us that if we wanted it, its ours. Well we have been trying to get in touch with them to see it but they are always so busy. Today we find out that one of my girlfriends ex-friends looked at the place and they want it. They are horrible people but thats another story. A week ago Jim saw us outside and was like hey guys that apartment is all set and cleaned out so just catch one of us to look and it and if you want it move right in. So my girl goes down there today and the only one in the shop is Tammy, Jims wife. She tells my girl it would be best if we just stayed where we are. If we move in then they have to do showings all over again. She also found out that they offered the apartment for $700 when they told us $750. So my girl said when Jim gets in to give her a call. Tammy basically said she will have Amanda call us when she gets to the shop. Which is Jims daughter. She always tries to make us avoid talking to Jim. So now my girl sits and waits in our window for Jim to pull in. So pissed right now and just needed to rant. Jim is always so nice and Tammy is to whenever Jim is around but when hes not around she turns into this means ass person. So ridiculous. Sorry for the long read. Isnt that messed up?

Products Discussed in

To Top