Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What interest rate are you paying on your Tacoma?

View Poll Results: What's your interest rate?
0.0 - 2.0 % 24 9.56%
2.1 - 3.0 % 54 21.51%
3.1 - 4.0 % 65 25.90%
4.1 - 5.0 % 32 12.75%
5.1 - 7.0 % 24 9.56%
7.1 - 9.0 % 11 4.38%
9.1+ % 6 2.39%
So High I dont want to say... 3 1.20%
Its paid off. 39 15.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
What interest rate are you paying on your Tacoma?

I got 4.23% on mine for 60 months.

I also got 3.99% on my wifes CR-V for 48 months.

Both vehicles were purchased used, so the incentive financing from local banks was not as good as new cars at 1.99%

I pay weekly on both cars (my bank let me set it up automatically) and I am 6 to 10 month ahead on both of them.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
It's cheaper not to do car payments. Interest paid out vs. interest gained.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Heavy Rescue, Paramedic
Name: Wendy
911tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1.9% Credit Union...
Old 01-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
True story babytruck.

My first Tacoma was 1.9%.

My second gen is 6%. That's with over 60% of it being paid for before driving off the
Lot.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #6
HRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Sean
HRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
4.9% here for me through toyota financial... not too bad since im only 22 years old and the truck is a 2012
Old 01-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
2.79% with Bank of America.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #8
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For those of you who are paying the higher finance rates, after a few months, refinance it with a lower rate, no cost loan and if you can afford it, shorten the payment years by doubling the principle.

You will still get a great credit score, pay it off faster and pay less interest.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
interest rate? what's that?
Old 01-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #10
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
2.9 with penfed.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
5.9 for 7 years but I will have it paid off at the end of this year so only 3 out of the 7 years to pay it.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #13

My wisdom only helps me, doesn't help others much. Why are you asking?
Old 01-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_283 View Post
Did your credit go down the crappper since the first truck?
Quite possibly it was more like the economy went down the crapper but just a thought. I have excellent credit and TFS would only give me 5.25%. I went with it then refinanced through credit union later.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #17
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I put $30K down on my truck and paid the remaining $12K over 3 years at 5.9%

FU Toyota Canada
Old 01-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #19
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
6.0% at 75 payments toyota financial

i was young and didnt haggle % just cost. i learned the hard way.

4-5 months ahead now and every tax refund check i put towards principal
Old 01-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #20
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
definitely was at 8% of some shit back in 2008 when i bought an 03 used. then the economy hit the bricks. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought interest rates went down to influence new vehicle purchases during that time, no?