Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Would you buy this?

Old 01-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Would you buy this?

I saw some guy at the airport using this, would you guys use this?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
not me personally, but i have friends here at college that i could see taking it to class

actually....i know quite a few that would do it....
Old 01-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
I might not use it myself, but I can certainly appreciate the thought behind it.

edit: ^^^ This would be me
Old 01-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #5

It looks cool if you travel alot, I was considering getting it but it cost $300. I wont spend that unless I find the money.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
If I traveled more than I do yes. If airports were not as crowded as they are many times, then yes.

Seeing as those two do not seem to be happening. No.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 186000mps View Post
uhm...no
looks derpish, plus looks like it would tip off and spill all your stuffings

It zips closed, so your stuff wont spill.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #10

heres a video
http://youtu.be/w5IEOMfMAQs
Old 01-18-2012, 08:31 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Is it a Segway ?
no just like a razor scooter, for lazy people who dont want to walk in the airport.

I almost bought one but cant justify the $$$