Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What Is Your Avatar?

Old 01-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
What Is Your Avatar?

If it's obvious, then there is no need to explain unless you feel like. But sometimes I look at peoples' avatars and squint and for a while. Post a larger version if possible and maybe a slight explanation.

Galen Clark, the first park ranger (technically guardian) of Yosemite.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:40 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is my girlfriend at the Colorado River at the base of the Grand Canyon.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:42 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My dogs Gabby and Gunner

And the pics I used:

Attached Thumbnails
What Is Your Avatar?-144.jpg   What Is Your Avatar?-218.jpg   What Is Your Avatar?-113.jpg   What Is Your Avatar?-032.jpg  
Old 01-20-2012, 06:42 AM   #7
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Self explanatory.

Good idea for a topic, though. I can't discern many of them either.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:44 AM   #8
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Chris changes mine so frequently, I have no clue at times...
Old 01-20-2012, 07:10 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
<------
Old 01-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #10
MdBowDoc is on a distinguished road

Navy: E-9 Deep Sea Diver
Name: Craig
MdBowDoc's Tacoma Gallery
Its what I did for 30 year in the Navy
Old 01-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #11
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
A quick history lesson:

During Vietnam the H-3 helicopter was a great platform for Air Force Search and Rescue mission. It was green and larger than the H-1 Huey. So it was dubbed "Jolly Green Giant". Later the USAF introduced the H-53 Pavelow which replaced the H-3. The H-53 became known as the Super Jolly Green Giant. Since then, USAF Combat Search and Rescue has evolved into many traditions keeping with the Jolly Green Giant theme.

My avatar is something that has been a part of my life since joining the military.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:23 AM   #12
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
A quick history lesson:

During Vietnam the H-3 helicopter was a great platform for Air Force Search and Rescue mission. It was green and larger than the H-1 Huey. So it was dubbed "Jolly Green Giant". Later the USAF introduced the H-53 Pavelow which replaced the H-3. The H-53 became known as the Super Jolly Green Giant. Since then, USAF Combat Search and Rescue has evolved into many traditions keeping with the Jolly Green Giant theme.

My avatar is something that has been a part of my life since joining the military.
Hmmmm...very interesting. I was quite intrigued the first time I set foot in a Jolly Green.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:28 AM   #13
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, so far you guys have some meaning behind your avi's. Well, the meaning behind mine is hot chick. Joanna Pena.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:56 AM   #14
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Dang, so far you guys have some meaning behind your avi's. Well, the meaning behind mine is hot chick. Joanna Pena.
With a nice booty!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #15
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen cluster in blue n white lol nothing fancy your alot of you folks
Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
mine is the U.S. Navy S.E.R.E. shield. Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape training. i went through the course about 2 yrs ago in Rangeley, ME.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:11 AM   #17
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
my truck
Old 01-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #18
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
My cattle brand, "Ten Crawler" Ranch. My wife and I are building up our small herd; up to 40 head now. Helps pay the bills and keeps the freezer full.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:25 AM   #19
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
the UG
Old 01-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #20
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery

Truck of course! this was a really cool pic I took in Yellowstone this past October, just the way the sky looks in the background with that menacing cloud hanging low, just looks like it wants to swallow the truck whole!