Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Sportsman Brand Generators

Old 01-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Sportsman Brand Generators

Anyone have one? They're the brand Home Depot sells online and seem to be pretty cheap for the wattage they're rated for. The reviews I can find seem to be favorable, most of the bad reviews are arriving damaged from shipping. Any have one, if so, would you buy one again? The one I'm looking at in particular is the 4,000 Watt.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, anyone have one of these? I think I'm going to order the LP version tonight.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #3

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I just ordered a 4,000 Watt LP Generator. I was able to use a 10% off coupon so it should only end up costing me around $360 + tax and free shipping.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #4
Trashy is Classy
ElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
ElCid11Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How has it worked out for you so far? I have been looking at generators. I need about 3000w minimum.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #5

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCid11Taco View Post
How has it worked out for you so far? I have been looking at generators. I need about 3000w minimum.
So far so good although it hasn't seen a lot of use. We had a really light winter last year so I've only fired it up a handful of times to work in the garage or camping. It's always fired first pull and doesn't seem to get bogged down with a load on it. I like the fact that it runs on LP, no bad gas to worry about and I always have LP tanks on hand because of the gas grill.