Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Please help me file a complaint with target

Old 01-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
Please help me file a complaint with target

My wife registered at target. We got cases of diapers from there. I went to return two cases (roughly 40 dollar value) and had an extremely unpleasant experience. First customer service person said they weren't sold at target. I told him they were off of my wife's registry. Second employee said they don't carry them anymore (they are pampers and I verified they still stock them). Then a manager came and said they have been marked down to .10 per case and offered me .20 cents for them. I was insulted and told I don't know how to listen. This was my very first return with target and I need to get in touch with someone to let them know about this. I also want to get information out to new parents about target. If anybody can point me in the right direction I have the store number, associates names, and baby registry. Just to be rude they accepted a half full bag of coffee from a lady and would not take my unopened, undamaged goods back.:tantrum:
Old 01-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Target has been known to do that . Plus they're diapers .
Old 01-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
You should of pulled your pants down, removed your underwear and put one of the diapers on. After putting the diaper on, you should of crapped in it, taken it off and set the used diaper on the counter. Then they can call for clean up.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ lol . So they actually had those diapers stocked at the store and the manager said they were .10 cents a case . Should have bought them all and donated them .
Old 01-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
EddieC will become famous soon enoughEddieC will become famous soon enough
Name: Eddie
EddieC's Tacoma Gallery
you should go back and try to return them again! Make sure you talk to the same guy... and if he tries to pull that crap again. DO IT!
Old 01-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
Can't pull stunts like that when you are a school teacher guys. It would be funny though. If you are buying items for kids please don't shop at target. Buyers beware. It was all I could do to stand there and take it. 40 bucks won't make or break me but pulling a stunt like this, being rude, and insulting my intelligence, motivates me.

Their online site won't accept complaints. It spits out things like invalid comment and other garbage. I've got an in with the local news through a coworker. I am going to see if they can send someone down there to interview them for me. Don't know if it will work but I'm going to start spreading the word.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Have the news person try and return the diapers. Wearing a hidden camera.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:07 AM   #8
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Get the address of their corporate office and write them a letter. You shouldn't have to take that kind of treatment from them.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 AM   #9
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Target does that a lot. I was going to play a softball game and it got cold all of a sudden and Target was across the street. The hanger said Size M so I grabbed it really quick and paid $24.99 for it. I always roll pennies in the receipt and throw them away for good luck. I go on to throw the sweater on and turned out to be a kids M in the adult section....so I went back the next day and tried to return it with no receipt...turns out they marked it down to like $2.00....I left. Came back and asked for a supervisor or manager...none available. I said fuck it and bought my kid a shirt and still paid like $6 for it...my advice....take it like a boss and don't shop at Target
Old 01-22-2012, 06:22 AM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler1 View Post
Can't pull stunts like that when you are a school teacher guys. It would be funny though. If you are buying items for kids please don't shop at target. Buyers beware. It was all I could do to stand there and take it. 40 bucks won't make or break me but pulling a stunt like this, being rude, and insulting my intelligence, motivates me.

Their online site won't accept complaints. It spits out things like invalid comment and other garbage. I've got an in with the local news through a coworker. I am going to see if they can send someone down there to interview them for me. Don't know if it will work but I'm going to start spreading the word.

At the very least, you could go back in and threaten that particular Target saying you're going to go on the news and tell everyone how they treat their customers. Maybe that'll change their mind about giving you a refund.

If they still don't give it to you and continue to treat you like crap, by all means call them out!
Old 01-22-2012, 06:22 AM   #11
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Just boycott them and tell your friends...BS like that isn't worth your time. If you pursue it with the company, my gut tells me you'll just get more frustrated.

My son used to work for them, got a better job/company and quit them 'bout 3 months ago. He was very happy to leave them behind ... read "they don't treat their employees any better." That's my opinion FWIW!
Old 01-22-2012, 06:59 AM   #12
KTM Tacoma is just really niceKTM Tacoma is just really niceKTM Tacoma is just really niceKTM Tacoma is just really nice

Name: Ray
KTM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Target simply doesn't care what the public complains about, being a company run from France. We used to shop there and time after time found the products we purchased were out of date. They did give back our money but never pulled the product from the shelves. We stopped shopping at Target, using their pharmacy and tell anyone we know about our experience.
File on line with the BBB. Target has to answer the complaint, It may take a month, but it really pisses them off and gives them a black eye...Cheers!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #13
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Diapers are tricky, they are packaged ever so slightly different at each place. Try taking them back to Wal Mart, Babies R Us and everywhere else you can think of, someone will take them. Then stop doing business with Target. They have a horrible return policy, whether for baby or wedding, I would only register for something there if it us exclusively there.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #14
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler1 View Post

Just out of curiousity, why can't you pull a stunt like that just cause you're a school teacher?

The guy said they're on sale for $0.10/case, it's just taking him at his word. He set the price, make him honor it. Whatever local place you donate them to would be very grateful, everyone wins. You'd be out $5, someone gets a charitable donation and Target loses money.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Just out of curiousity, why can't you pull a stunt like that just cause you're a school teacher?

The guy said they're on sale for $0.10/case, it's just taking him at his word. He set the price, make him honor it. Whatever local place you donate them to would be very grateful, everyone wins. You'd be out $5, someone gets a charitable donation and Target loses money.
Also a fantastic suggestion.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #16
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
Target does that a lot. I was going to play a softball game and it got cold all of a sudden and Target was across the street. The hanger said Size M so I grabbed it really quick and paid $24.99 for it. I always roll pennies in the receipt and throw them away for good luck. I go on to throw the sweater on and turned out to be a kids M in the adult section....so I went back the next day and tried to return it with no receipt...turns out they marked it down to like $2.00....I left. Came back and asked for a supervisor or manager...none available. I said fuck it and bought my kid a shirt and still paid like $6 for it...my advice....take it like a boss and don't shop at Target
Returns without receipt are usually sketchy regardless of store. How does a sweater go from $24.99 to $2.00 the next day? That's a 92% markdown.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:34 AM   #18
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno what's goin on at those targets but down here in SA I have had no issues.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #19
Taco Roja
Ohbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud of

Navy: 1987-1997
Name: Brian
Ohbrian's Tacoma Gallery
I would have went back and bought all the ones in the store for .10 a case and returned them ALL. Seriously though, with the shit some people try to pull I can understand their return policies. Give the diapers to someone else and move on.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #20
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=KenLyns;4405687]Returns without receipt are usually sketchy regardless of store. How does a sweater go from $24.99 to $2.00 the next day? That's a 92% markdown.[/QU

exactly...you tell me. if youre implying im a liar.. cool. just telling the guys my story, marhematician. what i learned? no receipt and theyll be one point ahead of you.