Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have you sharted?

Old 01-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #281
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
i love this thread. mostly because i get to laugh at everyone and make fun of you guys. i am so glad i have never sharted!
One day when you grow up , your voice will deepen and hair will grow on your nuts , and you will shart yourself
Old 01-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #282
bmpskir will become famous soon enoughbmpskir will become famous soon enough

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
One day when you grow up , your voice will deepen and hair will grow on your nuts , and you will shart yourself
LOL!!! too funny...
Old 01-11-2013, 06:09 PM   #283
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Iím way past the stage in life, Iím 21 in 17 days.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #284
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol. Great words of wisdom for your future(if you don't already have any) kids.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #285
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Once when my brother kicked me in the stomach, not so much of a shart. More of a completely shit my pants sort of thing. But it did make a fart noise. Does this count?
Old 01-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #286

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
wow... now I hate you... 21? really? damn I am jealous... almost 40 here... why aren't you out at a bar hammered doing stupid shit like have a contest to see who can get the ugliest girl? or wheeling out in the middle of nowhere with a few trucks and as many women you can convince to come to a bonfire in the woods?
Old 01-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #287
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Did anyone post the video of a lady being interviewed that sharted in white pants? I lol'd.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #288
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmpskir View Post
wow... now I hate you... 21? really? damn I am jealous... almost 40 here... why aren't you out at a bar hammered doing stupid shit like have a contest to see who can get the ugliest girl? or wheeling out in the middle of nowhere with a few trucks and as many women you can convince to come to a bonfire in the woods?
well not 21 yet, will be. and i have done most all that already in life.

Itís moms birthday today, I made some hamburgers and stuff up little bit ago. going to wash truck and everything tomorrow, got to get a coat of wax on before I head up north next sat.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #289

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
nice! good son and valid reason... now go shart yourself!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmpskir View Post
nice! good son and valid reason... now go shart yourself!
lol. and NO THANKS Iím good!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #291
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Got a couple...one from a friend. I'll start with that one first...

He and his buddies were at the bar one night obviously getting sloshed, after a long night of drinking the cab service was slow so they decided to walk home, on the way home one of his friends kept mentioning he had to drop a deuce...it was a long walk home so they made a pit stop at a 7/11. After slamming down some munchies they noticed that buddy, stopped complaing about how hard he hard to take a crunch...after finished off his delicious 7/11 'chos he stood up off the sidewalk ready to continue the voyage....when someone spotted a little tiny splat in the middle of his jeans...drunk rowdy dudes hearing/seeing this at this point and time at the night, set them off like soccer hooligans, the rest of the group (3) started to chase mr.sharty pants down the road kicking him in his arse as he made a break for it to his house...then he fell...and got boot stomped a new arse-hole. Slowly that little splat was like a flashlight being slowly turned on in the dark, as it grew into a full blown chocolate pancake on his jeans...The next day all was good..aparently.

The other is from my dad at a family dinner. Everybody is chewing, talking, having a good time when my dad quiets the crowd, everyone stops and looks at him....then he proceeds to drop a approx. 10 second fart with a weird wet ''pop'' sound at the end, kinda like a engine down shift with a wet back fire...so everybody started laughing as hell, him as well for a couple of seconds...then his face goes serious and he belts out ''You never guess what I just done?'' as he books it for the can. Needless to say we went into laugh overdrive after that comment.

As for me 3-times so far and counting...talking only sharts...usually happens after a few days of drinking, nothing a little bepto bismol and wet naps can't fix until you can get to the repair shop.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #292
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Дī)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
I test the limits way to often and often get burned
i'm sure its fun to work with you LOL
Old 01-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #293
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post
Also known as mud butt. I did it once in my waders while fly fishing. Fishing was really good.........needed some diaper rash cream that night. It was a really great and really bad day all at once.

My buddy said his fart/shit separater broke once after too much Taco Bell. He had to stop on the side of the road to take care of it where there was no trees or anything. He grabbed the receiver hitch and went at it. Two differant trucks with other hunters drove by while he was doing it. They both stopped to offer words of encouragement to him, one even took photos. I know when he told us the story, I laughed so hard that I puked.

This thread is like a train wreck, cant quit looking!
Old 01-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #295
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Did anyone post the video of a lady being interviewed that sharted in white pants? I lol'd.

Ha Ha, seen it.

She didn't shart. She had plain old diahrreah (sp?) that soaked through in under 2 seconds.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #296
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4ZNGpk7JI
Old 01-12-2013, 09:04 AM   #297
mikestoy is on a distinguished road
mikestoy's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

A friend of mine was walking quite fast and when he got beside me said I can't stop I've got to go bad. Mind you he was already walking like a Peguin stiff legged and butt checks tightened right up like he was about to roll his new Taco over a cliff. I asked are you going to make it he said dunno it's already touching the fabric. I had never heard that before and started cracking up. He to started to laugh and when he did guess what happened. Yep he sharted himslef right then and there. I had tears rolling out my eyes.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #298
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
never bend over and cough/ sneeze when you know you have been having diarrhea...
Old 01-12-2013, 01:07 PM   #299
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
There is a difference in sharting and shitting your self.

Only one of those two describes the other
Old 01-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #300
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is not allowed to die, the shartness must continue!