Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have you sharted?

Old 01-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #41
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
most of my sharts happen at the urinal, it's gotta be obvious to the guy next to me when mid-stream i say:
"goddamnit........" in a sad voice
then pinch it off early in midstream with a:
"oh, it stings"
then waddle to the stall.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #42
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
"Stickie" this thread (get it?).
Old 01-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #43
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
I have several times.

The best one (yep, I'm proud) was in college. I woke up from a bender and stumbled out to the couch in the living room of my friends' duplex in my boxers. Everyone was groggy and crabby and we were finalizing plans for a McDonalds run.

I felt the urge to purge and leaned back on the couch and let my gas fly. Only my gas was more liquid than gas and the noise was less "brrrrrrrrrrap" and more "thooopt."

To compound matters, the entire crotch was basically ripped out of my boxers from the previous night's activities, and so a nice quarter-sized dollop of viscous poo landed on the couch. We scrubbed it with fabric cleaner then just flipped the couch cushion over.

To this day, that piece of furniture is still referred to as "Poop Couch."
Old 01-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #44
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
I have several times.

The best one (yep, I'm proud) was in college. I woke up from a bender and stumbled out to the couch in the living room of my friends' duplex in my boxers. Everyone was groggy and crabby and we were finalizing plans for a McDonalds run.

I felt the urge to purge and leaned back on the couch and let my gas fly. Only my gas was more liquid than gas and the noise was less "brrrrrrrrrrap" and more "thooopt."

To compound matters, the entire crotch was basically ripped out of my boxers from the previous night's activities, and so a nice quarter-sized dollop of viscous poo landed on the couch. We scrubbed it with fabric cleaner then just flipped the couch cushion over.

omg that killed me....props to you for owning it!
Old 01-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #45
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have several times.

I'm got funny looks from people in my office after reading this.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #46
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #47
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
ahhhhhhahahahahahahahhaha
the only part that seemed a bit off is that you said your friends helped to clean it up, that would not fly around me
It was their couch. I didn't care if it got cleaned or not. If they would have told me to clean it myself I would have told them to go fuck themselves.

We all pitched in. Much merriment and tomfoolery was enjoyed.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #48
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
was a pivot and a squat away from making it in the bowl.

hahahaaha
Old 01-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #49
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Much merriment and tomfoolery was enjoyed.
new slogan for TW?
Old 01-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
new slogan for TW?
I think that one's "Much Butthurt and Asshattery was experienced."
Old 01-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #51
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
were you sleeping on your stomach or back? and did you have any clothes on? haha

i was in the worst possible scenario possible.

this thread is awesome btw, funny as hell. glad im not the only one that has done it in my sleep and can share the experience
On my back with boxers thankfully, still a horrible thing to wake up to...
Old 01-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #52
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post

omg this is hilarious, my cheeks hurt from laughing.

......or farting?
Old 01-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #53
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
butt cheeks?
wrong cheeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
......or farting?
lol no
Old 01-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #54
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I'm glad I made this thread
Old 01-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #56
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
On my back with boxers thankfully, still a horrible thing to wake up to...

imagine with no boxers and on your stomach, wake up, "WTF" turn over on your back and then.... "ohhhhh shit"

sucks it was 3 hours before i had to be up, had to wash sheets, blankets....
Old 01-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #57
Banned
BTW, if this thread gets moved to the green room im gonna be a very angry person.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #58
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
BTW, if this thread gets moved to the green room im gonna be a very angry person.
I'm surprised this thread didn't get put in the 2nd gen section.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #59
Banned
nope, just makes me mad when that happens haha. cause the thread pretty much dies and i find all threads from the home page, i never check the green room.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:31 PM   #60
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
The only time I seem to shart is when i'm walking my dog.