1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What's something you found out about you vehicles you like and disliked

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Archaic2021, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Jan 25, 2012 at 6:31 AM
    Archaic2021

Archaic2021 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    My last trans am I had 01 ws6 found out it had a ls6 block in it..big bonus when I sold it.

My new 06 Tacoma. When I bought the truck I thought someone had lost the clicker because it had a aftermarket one. Well the other night I was outside and when I always hit the lock and unlock the horn never sounded (first taco ever) and I was like well I wonder if it sounds when I hit the alarm. I hit the (what I thought) was the alarm button...my truck cranked...that's how I found out I had a remote start...I stood there like a deer in the headlights.

Worse.
    Finding out that one of my old Ls1 ss had the wrong size stall and a bad trans in it..after it done made the trip home

2. Jan 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Like, When i found out the truck i just bought had 2K leather seats installed in them :)

Dislike, When i found out a supercharger is your only option for a fast truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top